Fans React To Britney’s Announcement Inception On ‘Ellen’

Jordan Miller

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Ellen posted the picture on her Instagram and people are dragging Britney for how awkward and stiff she looks :disappointed:

EDIT: omg they had to turn off the comments cause everyone was being so mean 

She looks fine to me.

58 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Imagine a single announcement on the 18th, debut at Grand Prix on the 21st, iTunes drop the 26th just in time for Halloween! I would be slayed, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up. So excited to see the final Piece of Me show in Austin regardless though.

:squintney: perform the song before its release on itunes?!?

betta not! Thats promo!!! Needed after its release or the same day. Not before or wayyyyyyyy after (make me)

1 minute ago, OopsOverprotected said:

You know what’s so weird? I realized that during GLORY promotions too. Everytime Britney was featured somewhere (Loose Woman, Ellen blabla) the comments were set off so no one could comment. 

Now on Ellens new IG post with Brit and Ryan it’s the same again. Comment section is off. 

I really wonder why??? 

Ideas?

It was on for the first 15 minutes, they turned it off after that. The comments were not nice towards her so I’m gonna assume the negativity was the reason why. I personally think she looks fine, but people always find something negative to say. 

8 minutes ago, OopsOverprotected said:

You know what’s so weird? I realized that during GLORY promotions too. Everytime Britney was featured somewhere (Loose Woman, Ellen blabla) the comments were set off so no one could comment. 

Now on Ellens new IG post with Brit and Ryan it’s the same again. Comment section is off. 

I really wonder why??? 

Ideas?

Yeah, she also does this on her Britney related YouTube videos, I've noticed. (Ellen, I mean.) I think her team doesn't want all the mean comments that follow. I think people just kind of proved exactly why they do it, if they kept being so mean on the picture that the comments were finally turned off.

Christ, she doesn't even look bad. 

4 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Yeah, she also does this on her Britney related YouTube videos, I've noticed. (Ellen, I mean.) I think her team doesn't want all the mean comments that follow. I think people just kind of proved exactly why they do it, if they kept being so mean on the picture that the comments were finally turned off.

Christ, she doesn't even look bad. 

I think the GP expects her to look like Primeney cause that’s the last time they got her on her radar. 

We’re of course used to her new look cause we follow her daily. Maybe it’s shocking to the GP.. or obviously it is. 

So sad.

Archived