Fans React To Britney’s Announcement Inception On ‘Ellen’

Jordan Miller

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate being her fan so much lmao

why do we all come back????

but anyways Brit can’t wait for October 18th :( still bopping to glory 2 years later :( still buying all your merch :( still sad that your residency is over because I don’t really have any other reason to go to Vegas :( still gonna buy whatever it is youre selling :( still waiting for Britney Jean’s 3rd single :(

Do you think the calm yourself part was to herself or the audience :D and also it makes sense it was planned i guess that the announcement will be on Ellen. So they are hyping up the fact she is going to be on the youtube channel. I think it was funny. And I loved how the audience reacted. 

37 minutes ago, timito said:

Do you think the calm yourself part was to herself or the audience :D and also it makes sense it was planned i guess that the announcement will be on Ellen. So they are hyping up the fact she is going to be on the youtube channel. I think it was funny. And I loved how the audience reacted. 

It was definitely to herself lol and I agree, I thought it was cute! :)

They're coming for their "A Star is Born", y'all!

It will be they're musical live action remake of  "Land Before Time", featuring original songs for the movie (but y'all know Britney doesn't have time for new material so they're just changing a few words of some of our favs)

• ...Baby One More (Land Before) Time
  • Love Me Down Under
  • Change Your Mind (No Say its Trex)
  • Toxic Gew 
  • Gimme More (Star Leaves) 
  • Every(Land Before)Time 
  • CircREX 
  • If U Seek Ducky 
  • Till the World Ends (The Land Before Time Remix)

Britney on the movie - "Ryan was great to work with. He was really cool. He is a great director and great with music. It was really cool".

Archived