Fans React To Britney’s Announcement Inception On ‘Ellen’

Jordan Miller

9 minutes ago, SecretAgent said:

No. That’s where you’re wrong. Britney on her off days can dress like a bum. Idc. But if you’re making an appearance somewhere whether it’s at an award show, radio show, talk show, best believe you better have your glam squad with you. We’re already so used to her dressing like **** on her off days, but when it’s for her actual job? Come on..

Did she show up in her pajamas?! She showed up, dressed in what she thought was appropriate and did her own make up (probably) for a quick 2 minute appearance. Britney doesnt care to present a fake image. 

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ashwin said:

Did she show up in her pajamas?! She showed up, dressed in what she thought was appropriate and did her own make up (probably) for a quick 2 minute appearance. Britney doesnt care to present a fake image. 

What’s so fake about getting your make done professionally?! It’s not like she gets it done when she’s going to the grocery store. Part of her job is to look good, and don’t act like she’s always out with her peers cause she’s not. So whenever she is, we are ALL waiting on the edge of our seats to see how she looks

32 minutes ago, MKally said:

This dress is terribly ugly. In Poland every granny wears it at the wedding :usher:

That's not exclusive to poland sweetie . In saudi arabia thats the dress their maids wear at parties . I've seen pictures . :mj:

Im not usually this harsh on brit . But 4 ****'s sake she has all the goods and insists on f**kin them up :joanne:

19 minutes ago, Ashwin said:

26 minutes ago, SecretAgent said:

What’s so fake about getting your make done professionally?! It’s not like she gets it done when she’s going to the grocery store. Part of her job is to look good, and don’t act like she’s always out with her peers cause she’s not. So whenever she is, we are ALL waiting on the edge of our seats to see how she looks

Exactly . Hire a f**king stylist and have him/her look at ur closet . She's got a name for herself . Looking good is feeling good . Kim kardashian has zero respect in the industry , the only thing that makes u respect her is the way she takes care of herself . And half those rapper girls like cardi and nicki are actually not good looking *sorry but u know its true* , yet they look good in events. 

Im not saying she should go over the top and look too much . But a brand dress like givenchy or a versace wouldn't kill , they'd pay her to wear **** like that since it's promotion . You're on ellen and you're meeting ryan gosling , that's an enough excuse for anyone to up their game. You gotta call it like it is sometimes . 

8 hours ago, MM said:

omg she's going to be rotting in vegas for the rest of her life :orangu:

6 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

So she announced today in studio which will be announced tomorrow on tv that she has an announcement on the 18th?

6 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

An announcement within an announcement... like a dream within a dream. :tehe: (I'm not surprised at all, but I am crying with laughter.)

Y’all are killing me softly :airpls:

I mean, it seems to be her team’s style to hype **** up only to leave fans underwhelmed. Please god no more fragrances or lingerie or clothing endorsements. NEW. MUSIC. PLEASE! :tiffanycries:

How f**king exciting! The next era seems to be on its way! 

I’m guessing the announcement will be a new residency however I’m hoping to be surprised with something else... I guess we’ll just have to wait and see... 

Oh, and how wonderful to see two former Mouseketeer’s reunited in one frame! 

Archived