I Appreciate Her GMA 2011 Till The World Ends Performance

forefortifive

At least in this performance of TTWE there're actual chest pumps and not just awkwardly moving her shoulders like she did it FFT. Britney has come a long way since that performance though.She puts way more energy and passion in her performances now,even though the choreography might be simpler and easier than those of 2011.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really enjoy this performance too. Yes she's a little slow, but at least it looks COHESIVE and put together. I forgot what it looks like to watch one of her performances that isn't filled with tics and random movements that make absolutely no sense with the song. This performance has an actual theme and doesn't simply look like a bunch of random movements thrown together. I want her to cut her hair shorter and just leave it DOWN. I hope she really regroups during this break and comes back stronger cause I can't take a whole new residency filled with performances such as those during the POM tour. 

I don't hate these performances, but what really killed them was the lipping - because it was just so, so obvious given how many vocal effects are on TTWE. Actually, I don't think any tour/promo performance of this song has really represented it that well.. maybe it's one of those songs that just isn't meant to be performed live.

britney's FF performances are way better than POM from an executing choreography standpoint and I don't care how many compilations of the same 17 seconds of POM anyone posts. she didn't do those spastic hand movements or fixing her hair or any of the stuff she does now in place of actual choreography. and I think she was cute even though some rude ppl here call it "fat fatale". plus the music was fun so it made the performances more fun compared to make me (zzzzzzz) and nyquil party.

Archived