I Appreciate Her GMA 2011 Till The World Ends Performance

forefortifive

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the original TTWE choreography and she executed it pretty well during all of the promo performances, even though watching FFney is like Britney in slow motion. The tour performance of that song was sloppy and horrible, however, and the POM version is even worse despite POMney being overall much better than FFney.

17 hours ago, TripToYourLove<3 said:

I really enjoy this performance too. Yes she's a little slow, but at least it looks COHESIVE and put together. I forgot what it looks like to watch one of her performances that isn't filled with tics and random movements that make absolutely no sense with the song. This performance has an actual theme and doesn't simply look like a bunch of random movements thrown together. I want her to cut her hair shorter and just leave it DOWN. I hope she really regroups during this break and comes back stronger cause I can't take a whole new residency filled with performances such as those during the POM tour. 

Omg how have you been bb. We havent spoken in a while!

It was ALWAYS a good performance but AS usual, people wanted to bash it.  Her body was AMAZING and that outfit looked awesome!  I hate the way they did the second verse... the rope was so pointless but I guess they liked the idea of the visual... Also, at the end, there should have been a stairway at the front of the powerline thing she is standing on for her to walk down to give us some epic sassy stairwalking. Other than that, the performance is great, just falls flat in the middle and the end is underwhelming as Britney stops dancing... but when she DOES dance, she rocks it. 

Archived