I Appreciate Her GMA 2011 Till The World Ends Performance

Sure, she wasn't in her best state and sure, she was stiff but there's something about this performance that I enjoy. I think it's a mix of the production values, the choreo and the SEEMING energy that Britney displays through this performance.
The HIAM one was a bit hard to watch but this, I can get by and enjoy.

• Like 7
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Better than whole POM World Tour, i guess 

I wish she would still do this TTWE choreo  why do they love to “fix” what isn’t broken? 

Its so sad that at the time we were all completly unimpressed and dissapointed and now its better than her whole tour. 

It's a huge exaggeration to say that this performance is better than the whole of POM.

While this particular performance is something which I personally enjoy, I am very thankful that Brit has HUGELY improved from her FF days. 

Still, I would like to see this choreo added to POM. It's simple and Fun.

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

the FF promo performances weren't amazing but she was actually MOVING for the TTWE chorus! i like that choreography. she didn't deliver it amazingly but its better than most of her performances.

The whole performance made sense. She had props, good production and real choreography and she actually did it right. From this angle it looks great but in the official version you could see Britney's tired face making the whole thing look bad. For me the ff era should have never hapoened.

• Like 2