I Appreciate Her GMA 2011 Till The World Ends Performance

forefortifive

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, aspireone said:

Sure, she wasn't in her best state and sure, she was stiff but there's something about this performance that I enjoy. I think it's a mix of the production values, the choreo and the SEEMING energy that Britney displays through this performance.
The HIAM one was a bit hard to watch but this, I can get by and enjoy.

I love this choreo, simple but cool, she would have slayed this one in POM.. too bad it was changed to a shitty choreo..

But something was really off with her.. she barely could open her eyes, she seemed even scared of walking and energy was like 40%

10 minutes ago, whoisit said:

you seriously saying tics of me is better than seeing her doing actual choreo in 2011? 

what's the point of having choreo if your body and face look dead? and that's not even hard choreo, it's so simple, it just looks good.

this fanbase is now loving what they bashed 7 years ago, you never cease to amaze me

3 hours ago, Iexpectyouto said:

Ridiculous to prefer this over POMT. The choreo was nice, what she did of it anyway 

3 hours ago, G L O R Y said:

Sorry but I prefer POMT, at least we have the energy.

2 hours ago, aspireone said:

It's a huge exaggeration to say that this performance is better than the whole of POM.

While this particular performance is something which I personally enjoy, I am very thankful that Brit has HUGELY improved from her FF days. 

Still, I would like to see this choreo added to POM. It's simple and Fun.

50 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

Has this fan base gotten that bad to where we think THIS is good? :usher:

25 minutes ago, Juano said:

ttwe was fine, hiam on the other hand :xfactorlook: and dont even get me started with bfb :ohi:

Archived