What should of been singles on britney Jean.

ZAM9315

Other than WB i feel like the album sounds unfinished. Tik Tik Boom, And Till Its Gone have great melodies but it builds up to lame *** anti climatic EDM. Its like bad *** honestly. Infact only WB and ISBE have EDM that doesn't sound stale and boring. Hold On Tight and Alien needed more work on the vocal side. Perfume and Passenger needed less of everything. The rest are fillers. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2nd single - Now that I found you. It smelled a HIT SINGLE, Britney is known for her uptempo smashing hits and that track had everything to be another classic Britney party song. It was the "Better" from BJ. 

3rd single - I would let Perfume in this place but with a different mv. Since the budget at this point would have been very small, I would make a mv where 2 actors tell you the story of the song, Britney didn't necessarily have to be in it, or she could have shot one scene singing while the actors cover 90% of the mv. Examples: 

- Wherever you will go, The Calling 

- Always, Bon Jovi 

-  Love Yourself, JB

This way, people would focus more on the actual song than on her image. 

4th single - It should be easy. With a proper mv this would have been a moderate hit. Yes, it’s autotuned AF but so are many other hit songs so, who cares, Britney wouldn't promote any of these singles, it would be as a way to keep in people's mind as an invitation to go to her residency. If Vegas was such a success without too much promo, now imagine how bigger the POM would have been if a current/hit maker like BS would be collecting new hits while reviving the Vegas scene which was targeted for artist like Celine or Elton John. Both, RCA and PH were so stupid to let this opportunity go. New hits would have attracted more people to Vegas while increasing an album's sales which btw, did good/average numbers but could have been way higher. 

10 hours ago, ZAM9315 said:

Work ***** is flawless, but here is my selection 

2nd. Single...it should be easy (ft. Will.i.am)...its a f**king bop jammin in the car driving down the interstate.   Not sorry 

3rd. Till its gone

4th. Tik tik boom

5th. Perfume dreaming mix 

6th. Dont cry

:cardi:

Yours? Six singles...

had Britney really sung on the tracks..

1. Til It's Gone

2. Work *****

3. Hold On Tight

4. It Should Be Easy (ft. another artist)

5. Passenger

5 hours ago, BritneyRebellion said:

Perfume only in my opinion... Britney barely sang on any of the songs. There are scrapped eras in the Britney vault which she could have used.. Britney Jean album is devil to me. :airpls:

:disbelief:you just brought up an excellent point... Why didn't they use some of the unreleased **** that she actually  sang on

Archived