What should of been singles on britney Jean.

ZAM9315

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

no idea to be honest, WB became a signature years later so it's hard to tell

It feels like TIG would’ve done well, but I hunk it’d be forgotten by the GP like HIAM and IWG. I would’ve made it a second or third single, to me WB was the obvious lead choice 

1 minute ago, MmmDani said:

It feels like TIG would’ve done well, but I hunk it’d be forgotten by the GP like HIAM and IWG. I would’ve made it a second or third single, to me WB was the obvious lead choice 

I can see that, I've never liked WB but I can respect it's longevity and impact

Work ***** - september release which is perfect

Tik Tik Boom - this is such a good song, they should have released a remix EP and release the video with a female rap feature instead - release during november to further hype her new album

Perfume - PERFECT 3rd single

Now That I Found You - easily a quick radio hit should have released around feb 2014

Britney Jean isn't that bad of an album if more creative thought was put into it, and maybe the tracklist was redone

The BJ album shouldn't have existed. An EP with WB, Alien, Perfume, Hold on tight (or DC) would be fine, but otherwise... BJ is a shame in her discography. I made an unique version for me with acoustic versions of some songs, also the demo of Alien and the hits megamix from VMA 2011. Shitty songs like CWU,ISBE,TTB,BA are gone (I know some love them,but for me they're EDM-trash). It's acceptable,unlike the real album.:tiffanynod:

On 8/27/2018 at 1:51 AM, Psuedonym said:

No lies detected. 

(sidenote: since I still can't pm you for some reason, did that other thread just disappear? :jj:)

Yes I think it did. It’s most likely against the rules to share any content as far as music and stems go. Surprised I didn’t a get a warning (ty mods ??) idk what’s up w not being able to get PMs but it’s probably for the best I guess. :well:

Sorry I can’t share my Invitation DYWCO stems. :demi:

I know I already said it, but idc. It’s worth saying again. BJ was hands down the worst album I’ve ever heard in my life. It makes it worse w the fact it wasn’t even Britney more than half the time each track and she tried sell it as “her most personal album” :weusay: like ok Britney, tell us how you really feel. :tiffcackle: *robotic autotuned trash*

She probably feels the same way knowing the album was basically outsourced so she can solely focus on that trash Vegas show. :imok:

On 8/25/2018 at 9:51 PM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Since we already know the first two singles, I’ll keep them as is  

1 - Work *****

2 - Perfume

3 - It Should Be Easy

4 - Now That I Found You

5 - Alien

6 - Tik Tik Boom

7 - Chillin With You  (its a lowkey Bop Supreme)

Chillin with you makes me cringe every time :awkblink: I wish that song was scrapped. I can’t even make out where Britney actually sings in that song if at all and honestly I’m so glad the GP has no idea this song ever existed- I think only WB and Perfume are single worthy. Possibly Alien. 

Archived