What should of been singles on britney Jean.

ZAM9315

Work ***** is flawless, but here is my selection 

2nd. Single...it should be easy (ft. Will.i.am)...its a f**king bop jammin in the car driving down the interstate.   Not sorry 

3rd. Till its gone

4th. Tik tik boom

5th. Perfume dreaming mix 

6th. Dont cry

:cardi:

Yours? Six singles...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Pretty Girls" blows 80% of "Basic Jingles" out of the water, should have aborted that trash before they even started conceiving it.. :joanne: the only good songs on it are not single-worthy.. :hideous: most of the songs are so tacky, trashy and have will.i.am written all over them that even "The Real Housewives" or "RuPaul's Drag Race" contestants or Paris Hilton wouldn't have something like that in their discography.. :riha:

If i would keep the original singles,i'll just add Til It's Gone and Don't Cry/Hold On Tight.

If i would create a new thing,i'll start with Til It's Gone (it was totally proper with the sound of the year and it was really a personal song like they said in the first place :tehe: ) ,Tik Tik Boom to add a fun second single, Perfume and maybe another single like Don't Cry or HOT.

I totally like my new list better :comingthru:

1 hour ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

If i would keep the original singles,i'll just add Til It's Gone and Don't Cry/Hold On Tight.

If i would create a new thing,i'll start with Til It's Gone (it was totally proper with the sound of the year and it was really a personal song like they said in the first place :tehe: ) ,Tik Tik Boom to add a fun second single, Perfume and maybe another single like Don't Cry or HOT.

I totally like my new list better :comingthru:

Who is that Fabulous Diva in your avi??  :airpls:

1) Work *****

2) It should be easy (but a remixed radio version where she has less edited vocals)

3) Tik Tik Boom (with a remixed version featuring Iggy Azalea instead of TI). TI and Iggy worked closely together back then and Iggy was super fresh to the GP back then (and not as controversial). It would have done well. I say this because TI's verse is gross and wouldn't be good for the radio.

4) Hold on tight 

2 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Since we already know the first two singles, I’ll keep them as is  

1 - Work *****

2 - Perfume

3 - It Should Be Easy

4 - Now That I Found You

5 - Alien

6 - Tik Tik Boom

7 - Chillin With You  (its a lowkey Bop Supreme)

Omg I totally forgot about the gem that is now that I found you:brityes:

1. Work *****
  2. Alien
  3. It Should Be Easy / Til It's Gone (for different regions)
  4. Tik Tik Boom
  5. Passenger
  6. Now That I Found You

Don't Cry and Hold on Tight are also really good, they could've been at least performed on the show some time. I don't really think Perfume deserved the single treatment. Maybe the Dreaming Mix. And I've said it before, Britney Jean deserved lots of singles, not because it was the best album but because the "BJ era" / Vegas was supposed to last 2 years at first. Then she could've released tons of singles during that time to extend the era.

BJ really shouldn’t exist. 

WB should have been a stand alone single that also included the Vegas promo (as it already did). It’s the show opener and has solidified itself in both pop culture and her singles pantheon.

The full album, on the other hand, was pretty much ignored anyway - including the uselessness of Perfume as a single. The album did not help POM, and POM did not help the album. Plus the album sucks. 

So, no singles from BJ.

Archived