And The Winners At The 2018 VMAs Are...

Jordan Miller

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok idk where to begin w this. 

1. Radio City Music Hall looks half empty. But this is what happens when 1iota tells u literally 3 days before the show whether ur going or not. Some were out of towners who requested tix. Did they think it was gonna be easy to call off on a Monday and get a plane ticket and hotel 2, 3 days before the show?? 

2. Who are half these people?? Hahaha. Who's Haley Kiyoto? Who's Teyana whatever? I'm so old now.... I rememeber when BSB, NSync, Britney, Christina, 98 Degrees, Jessica Simpson and even Mandy Moore were the top performers that everyone wanted to see. 

3. That J-Lo performance.... WOW!!!! Been doing this about the same time as Brit, 20+ years and she's still got it. Honestly, Britney needs to look into her people and see if she can hire her choreographer. J-Lo didn't go crazy on the dance moves but still did minimal dancing and moving (hip shaking, bouncing, etc) and still did great... Def not the kind of dancing Brit does. Sad to say. 

30 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

VMA's are such a flop the last 10 years or so.

From Madonna looking a mess, to "Havana" winning video of the year both are laughable.

The recycled Lil Kim VMA inspired look again hit the carpet.

Boring performances nothing really shocking and just a flop.

Maybe because MTV itself has been a flop for over a decade. I find it funny how they keep doing the VMA's, like how do they even come up with the nominees, by watching YouTube stats ? :beynah:

14 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Maybe because MTV itself has been a flop for over a decade. I find it funny how they keep doing the VMA's, like how do they even come up with the nominees, by watching YouTube stats ? :beynah:

" Paid partnership with mtv "

Like wtf MTV? First they scrap deserving artists and now they give Havana the VOTY. FLOPS:ohi:

Archived