And The Winners At The 2018 VMAs Are...

Jordan Miller

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, bananathesnake said:

:tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle:

But then, not surprised. You stan Kpop, 5th Harmony and other **** so...I just find it funny considering she's been around for some time now and only has 1 major hit, nobody knows her other stuff.

5th harmony ? I only can name 1 song from them , lol

Camilia has a good voice and gives me good vibes so it's your tastelessness

Kpop is better than a lot of things these days so you better not come at me for this :hideous:

19 minutes ago, bananathesnake said:

I don't get how Solange's Sister and Jay-Z got awards. Didn't they release this stuff like, only two months ago? The payola is very much real.

Solange's sister? :tiffcackle: :tiffcackle: And the payola is working overtime. Look at Camila and Cardi B. Of course, they're talented and deserve success, but that much??

2 hours ago, Isla. said:

How did Havana win VOTY??

They're literally forcing her on us. Havana was good but this is going too far. MTV and all the other media are making sure so hard that Camila becomes the next big thing it's annoying. :disappointed:

Guest Brichney.
12 minutes ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

Lol it's kinda Pinks thing... Like Britney and her entrance in jacket and hat to be ripped off later and ballad up in the air thing. 

POM sucks. 

Just now, Chris88 said:

Solange's sister? :tiffcackle: :tiffcackle: And the payola is working overtime. Look at Camila and Cardi B. Of course, they're talented and deserve success, but that much??

They're literally forcing her on us. Havana was good but this is going too far. MTV and all the other media are making sure so hard that Camila becomes the next big thing it's annoying. :disappointed:

Don't worry, Madonna already sucked off her youth. I give her 2 more years in the bussines :jj:

I’m still salty and forever will be how mtv and the vmas treat Britney! :hideous:

1) Didnt recognize her during her prime. Not giving her awards that she every well deserve. 

Cmon losing Best choreography for Ima slave 4 u to a lackluster pink video. Losing video of the year for Toxic then giving Taylor best video for Bad blood which is a replica of Toxic 

2) not having Britney perform during her vanguard award

3) Having Britney present beyoce duringbher speech for her vangurard award

giphy.gif

4) putting Britney comeback performance after Beyonce halftime show

5) using her past performances and image for promo BUT THEN NEVER NOMINATING HER 

giphy.gif

every year I get more piss off. **** you mtv vmas

Archived