And The Winners At The 2018 VMAs Are...

Jordan Miller

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I watched Jlo's performance. It was, nice. But the medley was really, bad, like the transitions between songs were just awful, and like the order of the songs was very bad as well. She should've closed with On the Floor, and some songs that were missing could've made it more entertaining, like Play, I Luh Ya Papi and Papi.

I'm not gonna bash it, because it was good overall, but I always see in here all sorts of praising to Jlo as the super skilled dancer that she is and whatnot, and she didn't really do anything impressive or out of this world :beynah:, and the catalog of songs wasn't even that strong, however, the simple things that she did, or she had during this performance are sadly what Britney has been lacking lately:

• Confidence / Attitude
  • Awesome look (outfit, hair, makeup)
  • Awesome visuals (the stage, visual effects, etc)

If Britney performed with those three elements, not even the lack of live vocals or complex dance routines will stop her from delivering memorable performances again, because her catalog of music is miles better than anything Jlo performed tonight.

Maybe in another life :tiffhair:

Shawn Mendes

I don't really  pay much attention to him because he's super boring from the rare other time I seen him perform

I can see why they had Cardi B introduce him because they needed something with some personality to get people into the show because Shawn boring *** was never going to do it

MTV is dumb for having him open the show

J.LO was fire but I agree, the transitions were too quick and she squeezed too many songs. But the visuals, energy and her appearance were top notch!

Ariana - I always have a feeling like she is in pain when she sings live. She has amazing voice but I feel like she is constantly grasping for air.. but visually it looked great.

Archived