The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Manchester UK

Slayer

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Don'tTellMeToShutMyEyes said:

No problem. Thank you for being so nice :gobaby: I honestly can't judge him, it just seemed to me he didn't care that he was there. And I get it, they're her fans, not his, so why should he care but when you're meeting her and he's just in the corner looking like he'd rather be anywhere else, it's like "why is he here"? I'm definitely not saying he made me uncomfortable or anything but it felt like he was waiting for us all to leave so he could spend time with her, like sorry but we paid to see her, you get it for free hun :hahaha:

I can't remember exactly what they said, just that they'd met her the night before and she wasn't that nice or inviting with them, which is why they hung around to ask how she was with me. It sucks that people aren't happy with their m&gs. I'm still terrified I'll get a god awful picture even though I still had the joy of meeting her so I'm not going to die or anything but it really does suck that they can't say anything to her due to lack of time or she's in a mood and ruins the experience for them. And yeah, my family can be pretty cool when they wanna be haha. I don't know if you've met her before, but I hope you get to in the future. You sound like a doll :kisses:

You are so sweet thank you! I meant to reply to this earlier but have been really ill all day :( 

I know what you mean about Sam, he of course has no obligation whatsoever to interact with Britneys fans but it doesn’t look very good or professional when he’s just standing there looking like he’d rather be anywhere else and the fans pick up on it! I hate to say this but reading people’s accounts of the meet and greets on this tour gives me a really bad impression of the Spears team, I feel like they treat the paying fans as less than human sometimes and it makes me quite angry.

Anyway you do sound like you took a lot of positive vibes from the whole evening which is truly fantastic :)) I haven’t met her and doubt I ever will unless I become very rich or I bump into her somewhere haha, I actually would like to go to this tour to see how it is in person but money issues aren’t so good right now. It’s ok I have the memories from Onyx hotel live to keep me going! 

So I went to the Manchester show last night!!

i came from Australia to see it, I did the backstage tour which was ok Ive heard bad things and it’s not the greatest but it’s has wow moments like going on the stage and seeing some of her costumes.

only negative was after backstage tour we were stuck in venue I couldn’t go outside and come back later so from 5.45- 9 I was just waiting around I watched pitbul but meh lol I spent £180 on merchandise then Britney arrived and I was a few rows from the front and got so excited tears were streaming. 

So the performance was great I’ve accepted Britney isn’t the same as what she was 16 years ago... we are all older but she still slays and it was extremely hot in the venue last night watching her make little mistakes was great like hitting her dancer and trying to pull off the silver choker and just ripping it in the end was amazing.

for me Britney is still amazing and the best part of the show for me? Was her beautiful smile she looked genuinely happy and excited and that smile was back and made the whole night!

queen Britney rules again

3 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

You are so sweet thank you! I meant to reply to this earlier but have been really ill all day :( 

I know what you mean about Sam, he of course has no obligation whatsoever to interact with Britneys fans but it doesn’t look very good or professional when he’s just standing there looking like he’d rather be anywhere else and the fans pick up on it! I hate to say this but reading people’s accounts of the meet and greets on this tour gives me a really bad impression of the Spears team, I feel like they treat the paying fans as less than human sometimes and it makes me quite angry.

Anyway you do sound like you took a lot of positive vibes from the whole evening which is truly fantastic :)) I haven’t met her and doubt I ever will unless I become very rich or I bump into her somewhere haha, I actually would like to go to this tour to see how it is in person but money issues aren’t so good right now. It’s ok I have the memories from Onyx hotel live to keep me going! 

I hope you get well soon! I never thought in my wildest dreams I'd get to meet her either, let alone even see her in concert (this was when I thought she'd be stuck in Vegas for eternity). $2500 and flying to Vegas? Not gonna happen! But this year, the timing was right and I was lucky enough to even have the m&g option appear when buying the ticket as it sold out so fast. I hate being one of those annoying positive fans whose like "you'll meet her some day babe" but I believe and hope you will because even though it was expensive and super fast, it was so worth it just to actually see her up close. Just keep entering those competitions! And I'm sooo jealous you got to see Primeney :hideous: I get what you mean about them treating people as less than human. I wouldn't say it's just her team though. I'm sure I read a few years ago that crew weren't allowed to talk to Katy Perry in her dressing room unless she spoke to them first, like excuse you! :xfactorlook:

Had a couple of days to collect my thoughts. I went to Manchester with my mate bloody hell Britney was so amazing. We were completely blown away by the production value. Glad I finally got to see the show completely sober after being **** face drunk in Brighton. The lasers are a huge highlight.

Breathe On Me was my favourite performance. Britney and the girls were so confident and ****. :likethat: :hahayea: :riha: :shake:

It's literally hit after hit. I also love how she did a fake ending after crazy and came back for Till the World Ends. It was so f**king hot I howled when Britney said it's hot in here. I was living my best life doing all the dance moves and singing along. It was the best concert I've ever been too the energy was crazy. At one point we did a Mexican wave until it died out lol. Britney snatched my invisible wig :clap:  :rihclap: :wigsnatched: A special shout out to her dancer jae that grind on the floor during Get Naked did things to me :slayney: :britlol: :brit:  I was also impressed by Pitbull his energy was great. Really got everyone pumped up for Britney and he had the nicest things to say about her ❤ 

Also that 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 punch of Work *****, Womanizer, Break The Ice, Piece Of Me, Baby, Oops, Me Against The Music and Gimme More was everything. ? and Circus and If You Seek Amy are cute in person just for the sing along. 

Been lurking for a while. Love Britney and have been a fan since I was a child (I’m 31 now), and have seen every tour in the UK since onyx hotel tour. Britney has always put on a good show but since 2008 there has always been something missing. The circus tour production was so good that it distracted us away from her poor dancing and lack of interaction. The femme fatale tour was ok but I think I enjoyed it mostly on nostalgia, rather than actually being wowed or blown away by her. It such a shame that many aspects of that tour are still being incorporated 8 years later like the picking the guy from the audience and making him walk on hands and knees and ending with TTWE. I was gutted that everytime, sometimes, lucky and hold it against me weren’t included in the set list - yes I understand it’s 90 mins of fast paced hits, but a concert needs light and shade and that was definitely missing from the concert. She is going at 200 miles an hour to get it over with asap. If she doesn’t want to perform then she should stop I think, so she doesn’t taint the legacy of those early shows. Alas, as much as I love her and her music, she is simply the puppet without the strings and that is sad and in some ways I feel guilty buying into that. That said, I’m not sure how much she is actually aware of what is going on around her or how “with it” she is. Either she just doesn’t care, or she is genuinely clueless. Regardless, Saturday night was a lot of fun - it was near a sell out and most people seemed to be enjoying the show which I guess is all that matters - for most an evening reliving their youth with some of the biggest bangers from the late 90s/early 2000s 

The Clumsy and CYM performances have definitely grown on me, probably the best bit of the show for me visually. 

My main problems rn is the hairfixing (obvi) and THE FAST MOVES WHERE IT LOOKS LIKE SHE IS SPED UP AND ON HYPERSPEED. . . like Britney... :xfactorlook: what is you doing bb. slow down. try to feel the song. it looks like her arms and hands are having seizures. :tiffsniffle: it ruins the performances more than these damn tics 

On 8/20/2018 at 2:23 PM, 2K16NEY said:

THE FAST MOVES WHERE IT LOOKS LIKE SHE IS SPED UP AND ON HYPERSPEED. . . like Britney... :xfactorlook: what is you doing bb. slow down. try to feel the song. it looks like her arms and hands are having seizures. :tiffsniffle: it ruins the performances more than these damn tics 

is true , she even make the martinis on the mouth movement when the lamborgini part is on... then sipping martinis is there and she don't know what to do...  After that she keeps walking because she skip all the marks in the perfomance until the break.  :tiffsniffle: its so weird NOONE say something a about that because it looks bad , its not "she performs like that is her style let it be" its more like she skip many parts and don't know what to do. 
Like i said before luckily her energy is amazing and these things are more to complete the circle :hairflip:

Archived