The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Manchester UK

Slayer

Just now, Anita **** said:

Thank you, I love reading such detailed reviews!  :kiss:

I can only imagine how dizzying the whole M&G experience can be, don't worry about looking starstruck, the deer in the headlight look is super in right now :brit:

I'll never understand how people can be so calm or energetic around her. I hate that I barely remember it but I guess it was a live in the moment kinda thing. It just felt so surreal. I'm relieved it's over as I've been dreading it all week (sounds ridiculous I know), thinking what if the photo's a mess (still could be as we won't get it for a couple days haha), what if she doesn't let me put my arm around her or what if I get so nervous I faint. I'm such a worrier but I'm so happy I even got this opportunity and thank you for your kind words :kyliecry: I hope everyone on here gets the opportunity to meet her, albeit at an affordable price because not everyone is a millionaire, something these companies fail to understand. I'm gonna be washing dishes and doing chores for eternity now but I don't care :liberatedaf:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, UKasz.b said:

It was a good show. I really like it! But sometimes I just felt like she doesn't want be there. She seemed to be bored and doesn't give a ****. 

Maybe next residency will be better, but I think she needs a few years break. Years, not months.

Energy was on point, amazing body. Even these costumes looks better when you are there.

No Slumber Party unfortunately. Cirus act still sucks. I don't understand wtf she can't sing Everytime live.  BOMT and Oops vocals is so annoying. She desperately needs new pre-records.

I thought the exact same thing! She seemed a bit distant at times but great dancing and very entertaining. And I can't believe she cut Everytime. I haven't been keeping up with the setlist as I wanted it to be a surprise but since she did it 2013-2017, I assumed she'd include it especially as it reached Number 1 here!

31 minutes ago, balmainxcx said:

I just got back from Manchester!! It was a great night and I loved it, only downside was how stupidly hot it was in the Arena, even Britney said it was hot. :hideous: There quite a few empty seats, even in the standing area which was surprising, I wonder why they was empty :endit: 

I love how she kept wiping sweat off her face. SHE'S HUMAN LIKE THE REST OF US! It was ridiculously hot but at least people were dancing and up having fun, not just sitting there melting into puddles lol. Never mind a Prerogative wristband, next time include a mini fan :letitburn:

It was an amazing show and experience. It’s definitely a lot different to experience the emotion live, rather than watching YT clips. My friend (a GP Britney non-fan, used to like her in her prime) loved the concert and enjoyed it more than she initially expected. The arena was 95% packed and everybody was singing and cheering. It was definitely an amazing experience, which I’ll never forget. 

6 hours ago, The Same Deep Water As You said:

It was an amazing show and experience. It’s definitely a lot different to experience the emotion live, rather than watching YT clips. My friend (a GP Britney non-fan, used to like her in her prime) loved the concert and enjoyed it more than she initially expected. The arena was 95% packed and everybody was singing and cheering. It was definitely an amazing experience, which I’ll never forget. 

Queen of interacting a whole minute :wontcry:

https://youtu.be/VN9xqMTZGNY

9 hours ago, Don'tTellMeToShutMyEyes said:

So, it turns out my family chipped in to get me a meet and greet ticket. They only told me this week as they wanted it to be a surprise and it sure was.

This is amazing! Can only imagine your excitement when they told you.

Your Review seems fair. I seen the Vegas show quite a few times and the toxic intro was anticipated because you knew the tree & jump was coming... so this tours version is basic and. I really don’t know why I’m feeling like this as we know it’s been the case since the dawn of time... but the lipping is starting to get to me a little also.

I think it’s because in Scotland- this summer has been jam-packed with concerts so had Katy Perry, Beyonce & Bruno Mars & Camilo all with a month of each other and they were amazing shows & vocals. Britney deserves better. I just know inside that if more was done to make it at least SEEM she’s live... the GP would pick up on that and cut her some slack. But feel her lazy team don’t even care enough to turn her mic up to get some panting etc in. It’s those small things, right?!

I think it’s maybe her lack of people skills that’s perhaps coming across rude during the m&gs. Rather than her just being cold. Speaking of- did she have her coat on? :beylaugh:

Glad security didn’t rush you as they did with my last one in Vegas. Came out like ‘wanted to say this. Wanted to say that’ but he yelled like ‘right ok picture’ as soon as I stepped round then was like ‘ok thanks. Next fan?’ I was like no no no hun. I have a few things to say. Ha! So technically you could talk to her for a quick minute if you didn’t spaz out, if you wanted? And what did you guys do for 2.5 hours between backstage tour and the m&g? I’m annoyed it’s during pitbull as I quite like him and I have m&g Wednesday so going to miss his full set with my friends cause I’ll be cramped in a room standing about :britoverit:

Glad as everyone seemed to have an amazing time! I think key is... lower expectations before the night... and she’ll excel and you’ll fall back in love :cuteidk:

Wooow, great surprise from your family, @Don'tTellMeToShutMyEyes ! I think meeting her is the ultimate experience and I hope I can also meet her someday. And don't worry about being starstruck, she's the same around other celebrities ?

I know everything is quite a blur but was it anything in particular that maybe surprised you? For example her height, make-up, face, eyes? 

I'm so curious... :embarrassed:

1 hour ago, Jamiea1112 said:

This is amazing! Can only imagine your excitement when they told you.

Your Review seems fair. I seen the Vegas show quite a few times and the toxic intro was anticipated because you knew the tree & jump was coming... so this tours version is basic and. I really don’t know why I’m feeling like this as we know it’s been the case since the dawn of time... but the lipping is starting to get to me a little also.

I think it’s because in Scotland- this summer has been jam-packed with concerts so had Katy Perry, Beyonce & Bruno Mars & Camilo all with a month of each other and they were amazing shows & vocals. Britney deserves better. I just know inside that if more was done to make it at least SEEM she’s live... the GP would pick up on that and cut her some slack. But feel her lazy team don’t even care enough to turn her mic up to get some panting etc in. It’s those small things, right?!

I think it’s maybe her lack of people skills that’s perhaps coming across rude during the m&gs. Rather than her just being cold. Speaking of- did she have her coat on? :beylaugh:

Glad security didn’t rush you as they did with my last one in Vegas. Came out like ‘wanted to say this. Wanted to say that’ but he yelled like ‘right ok picture’ as soon as I stepped round then was like ‘ok thanks. Next fan?’ I was like no no no hun. I have a few things to say. Ha! So technically you could talk to her for a quick minute if you didn’t spaz out, if you wanted? And what did you guys do for 2.5 hours between backstage tour and the m&g? I’m annoyed it’s during pitbull as I quite like him and I have m&g Wednesday so going to miss his full set with my friends cause I’ll be cramped in a room standing about :britoverit:

Glad as everyone seemed to have an amazing time! I think key is... lower expectations before the night... and she’ll excel and you’ll fall back in love :cuteidk:

I think she wore the coat. Again, I literally cannot remember much about it, which really annoys me but I have a head like a sieve and it happened so fast. I didn't really feel rushed but I know Britney basically just wanted me to take the photo and go. I wouldn't have had much to say anyway as I was so nervous but the only thing that made me feel a bit down was that she didn't bother to ask my name. I wasn't the only one as one of the girls I spoke to said she also had to introduce herself to Brit and she said it's supposed to be a meet and greet but we all know that basically just means a photo. I know she won't remember our names and she probably doesn't care or just tunes it out when we're talking but she could at least pretend to care. It just made it seem less personal and more "send in the next one". I quickly blurted out my name after the photo and thanked her and I think she just smiled. I'm making it all sound so bad I know. It's not just Britney. Pretty much all paid for meet and greets last less than 10 seconds, I just wish she'd interacted with us a bit more but I was just as shy as her so I don't really blame her. I guess if you're confident enough to speak around her, you can quickly say everything you wanted to but the majority were in and out in about 8 seconds (I don't think anyone rushed them just that they knew they had the photo so it was time to move on). After the backstage tour ended around 6 (it only lasted about 15 minutes), I went to the merch stand for a look, then found my seat and basically just sat and talked to others, checking the time constantly until Pitbull came on at 7:30 and by 7:45, I made my way to the meeting point and after about 25 minutes, got to meet her. I was so nervous all day that when it finally happened, I just couldn't speak. I literally said wow as I looked at her face and after getting the photo and talking to a few of the other m&g guests who were very friendly and open (many said it went fast and some felt they made a bit of an idiot of themselves but I was like "at least you didn't move before the pic was taken" lol. Finally, we waited for Britney to come on stage and the rest is history :) 

27 minutes ago, Britney x Irene said:

Wooow, great surprise from your family, @Don'tTellMeToShutMyEyes ! I think meeting her is the ultimate experience and I hope I can also meet her someday. And don't worry about being starstruck, she's the same around other celebrities ?

I know everything is quite a blur but was it anything in particular that maybe surprised you? For example her height, make-up, face, eyes? 

I'm so curious... :embarrassed:

I hope you get to meet her :) I hate that I can't remember a lot of it but as soon as I turned the corner and saw her blonde hair and then her face, I was just like "YOU'RE THE GIRL FROM THE POSTERS"!! I didn't scream that btw, I just thought it. The whole thing was so surreal. She had nice eyes and I think she had a bit of a shy/awkward smile going on. She was taller than I thought she'd be. She pretty much just said hi and enjoy the show after the photo was done. I didn't want to do a pose but I meant to ask if I could put my arm around her but I was so nervous and couldn't speak, I just did it. I felt a bit bad for not asking but she seemed okay so I'm hoping she doesn't look panicked or angry in the photo since I messed the first one up by moving too quick. The guy told everyone she was happy with the photos so fingers crossed.

Archived