The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Manchester UK

Slayer

Hi to those have been to the POM tour, i was wondering what time you got to the concert?

i bought a VIP ticket 'hot ticket package' for the manchester show and wanted to know what time we need to check in?

also i have a meet and greet for the birmingham show and I was wondering what time you have to be there by?

i haven't been provided this information as of yet.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have a blast :clap:

Im pumped for Glasgow in Wednesday then Blackpool closing party in a few weeks! 

Hoping now she’s settled in UK for few days she won’t be jet-lagged etc so energy will be ON! 

Hope the temperature picks up though. Cause we can’t risk that meet and greet jacket creeping back in hun :janet:

4 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

mum pumped for Glasgow in Wednesday then Blackpool closing party in a few weeks! 

Hoping now she’s settled in UK for few days she won’t be jet-lagged etc so energy will be ON! 

Hope the temperature picks up though. Cause we can’t risk that meet and greet jacket creeping back in hun :janet:

Please somebody buy a matching coat and wear it at the M&G. I wanna see her awkward face so badly :mcorangu:

27 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

mum pumped for Glasgow in Wednesday then Blackpool closing party in a few weeks! 

thank you! i'm excited, but i'm more excited to see her on the 31st, i couldn't get a M&G for the manchester one so i went and booked a M&G for Birmingham and SUPER close seats on the 4th row closest to the catwalk :hahayea:

oh that sound's so exciting! i'm hoping that too! are you meeting britney too?! I also hope she does not to wear a jacket:gimmemoar:my friend told me which hotel she is going to be staying at Birmingham as he is a manager there but I am not going to go there, i'm too lazy for that haha.

11 minutes ago, abbiesbanned. said:

thank you! i'm excited, but i'm more excited to see her on the 31st, i couldn't get a M&G for the manchester one so i went and booked a M&G for Birmingham. oh that sound's so exciting! i'm hoping that too! are you meeting britney too?! I also hope she does not to wear a jacket:gimmemoar:

Amazing you got to a m&g! And hey... you get to see the show twice also! WIN. 

Yeah I have my show/ m&g in Scotland a week today. 

Hoping she looses the coat in transit, before then :endit:

14 hours ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Amazing you got to a m&g! And hey... you get to see the show twice also! WIN. 

Yeah I have my show/ m&g in Scotland a week today. 

Hoping she looses the coat in transit, before then :endit:

haha yeah i'm happy about it! so happy for you that you're seeing her and have a M&G too! hope you have the best time!

24 minutes ago, The Same Deep Water As You said:

Mee :hiii: It’s been 11 years in the making, finally get to see her for the first time. Is anyone going to the after party in the Ruby Lounge? They’ve done pretty decent pop nights in the past, but no one wants to come with :wontcry:  I had to basically force my friend to come with me to the concert. 

you'll love it honestly! i've been to the circus tour, femme fatale tour and pom in vegas and trust me POM is so much fun and i personally enjoyed it the most!

where are your seats on saturday? im in Section 115!

i'm not from Manchester so i'm heading back straight after the concert, otherwise i would of loved an after party!

1 minute ago, abbiesbanned. said:

you'll love it honestly! i've been to the circus tour, femme fatale tour and pom in vegas and trust me POM is so much fun and i personally enjoyed it the most!

where are your seats on saturday? im in Section 115!

i'm not from Manchester so i'm heading back straight after the concert, otherwise i would of loved an after party!

Block F, Row F ? Oh,  that’s a pity, but I’m sure it will be an amazing experience. 

Archived