The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Manchester UK

Slayer

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'll make this as short as i can!

my seats were AMAZING third row on the lower level, i could not believe how well i could see the stage!

First came Pitbull, I didnt really have any expectations for him but he really surprised me, his performances were entertaining and he seemed humble and had a lot of nice things to say about Britney!

Then it was time for britney and omg the crowd was insane before she even came on, so much chanting and screaming for britney! i had not experienced anything like it at any other of her concerts i've been too, everyone was SO hyped and excited! She came on stage and everyone went even wilder!

Britney was on fire last night and seemed so happy and like she was having fun! she didnt say 'hello uk/london' :hehehe: whenever she spoke to the audience she kept stating manchester which was good haha!

But honestly the show was so amazing, everyone around me was screaming and dancing and having the time of their lives! I was sat next to two people who had never saw britney before and after the first act they told me they were completely wowed by her and how they were loving it!

I know i've said this millions of times but video's do not do POM any justice, the show is really amazing! I've been to the circus tour, fft tour and pom in vegas and the manchester show was really something else!

Everyone was singing along to every song, the crowd went wild for Me Against the music, work *****, stronger, crazy, till the world ends (basically every song). I was so shocked at how much people really got into the Glory songs, like Clumsy, Do you want to come over, Make me etc.

I honestly loved the show, the only bits I was not keen on were IUSA and Circus!

BTW the arena looked completely sold out as it was packed! After the show all i could hear was positive things about britney and how much people loved it! makes me even more excited to see her in Birmingham on the 31st with an even closer seat and to meet her!:pumped:

Amazing experience! if you have a chance to go and see her make sure you do! She is non stop moving, people kept saying how she literally does not stop dancing and moving!

I was there last night. Like an idiot I thought Britney came on at 8:30 so I planned to get the last train home at 10:30. She came on about 5 or 10 past 9 so I missed half the show. Had to leave during Scream & Shout :crying2:

The doorman thought I left because she was miming lol.

Still, I had a really good night. Didn't pay too much for my ticket, luckily. Pitbull was awesome! His songs have all been huge here so they all went down well. He's a very good showman, perfect way to get people hyped.

The venue was boiling and the queues for water were insane. There was a lot of competition over the few bottles of water being sold by vendors walking up and down the ailes too. Not ideal.

Britney was as expected. It was a thrill to see her in real life, the crowed ADORED her, but with the canned singing I can't say it felt much different to watching to performances on Youtube. Maybe because of the heat and waiting around for 3 hours for the show to start I wasn't as hyped as I would be normally.

BUT the show does look better in terms of production and energy than on Youtube.

Britney kept pulling up her knee sock things at the beginning which I'm not gonna lie, looked really funny and unprofessional + the constant ponytail tugging. But her dancing and general showmanship looked better than in videos as others have said. Not much connection in her face but lots of energy otherwise.

I'm so glad I got to stay long enough to see Clumsy and Change Your Mind. The choreo looked awesome and, unlike BOMT and Oops, I wasn't distracted by my own feeling that Britney is probably sick of these songs. From where I was standing it felt like crickets in the crowd during the Glory songs though. People sat down, went to get drinks, clearly didn't know them. I got my life dancing and singing lol.

Over all, for a Britney fan, it's worth it, but watch out for dehydration and get a hotel if you're travelling!!

36 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

OMG she asked Willie again :gloria: 

Why does she never know where the hell she is? 

At least Willie had the right info to pass on :jj:

Oh my god and I was so proud of her for getting it right.

Why doesn't she ask before she goes on stage? Maybe she does know but then goes blank from nerves?

Actually looking at the video again it's possible she was asking something else............ yeah i know issa reach

Archived