Slayer

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys- have an amazing night!

1 hour ago, WAVES said:

16:30 – 17.00 STRICT      *Registration 
18:00                                  *Doors
19:30                                  *Pitbull (support)
21:00                                  *Britney Spears

from my m&g email! I’m here already though strolling around. I got to town earlier than I timed out ?

Good luck at your m&g! Hope it’s an amazing experience & the coat has been burned for your pictures  :nynod:

1 hour ago, WAVES said:

16:30 – 17.00 STRICT      *Registration 
18:00                                  *Doors
19:30                                  *Pitbull (support)
21:00                                  *Britney Spears

from my m&g email! I’m here already though strolling around. I got to town earlier than I timed out ?

Hmm, I need to time it so that I arrive at my seat after Flopbull but within enough time of Britney arriving to get hyped up :badthoughts:

Backstage tour was crap ? lasted about 5 minutes and every outfit he shown us he gave wrong facts. He said the black circus jacket was from the circus tour, DYWCO was from the vmas etc...

Not even close to the one by fe but oh well, 2.5 hours till m&g now??

19 minutes ago, WAVES said:

Backstage tour was crap ? lasted about 5 minutes and every outfit he shown us he gave wrong facts. He said the black circus jacket was from the circus tour, DYWCO was from the vmas etc...

Did they have any older pom outfit?

1 minute ago, WAVES said:

Oldest was probably the yellow dywco outfit (which he said was from the vmas ?) it wasn’t even backstage. They just wheeled a rail with a few on out to the bar area

I actually feel sorry for fans who have paid for backstage access to be told wrong infomation.

Britney should look into these type of issues not just her 'team' its a joke! However, I hope the m&g is fun! Post ur picture afterwards! Have fun

1 hour ago, WAVES said:

No way :tifflmao: that’s a joke. What you doing for another 2.5 hours?!? I thought 5pm was so early to check in!

He’ll be like ‘we have a big surprise for you tonight. For your meet and greet with Britney tonight... she’ll be wearing a black coat worn on the circus tour.’ :awkblink:

Have an amazing time! 

Archived