Other artists Britney Jean?

BritintheZone

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I actually like "Kiss Me Once". :miley: The only songs that I genuinely don't like are "Mr. President", "Beautiful" and "Les ***". :katycream: Also, the fact that "Crystallize" wasn't on the album... WTF!!! :tiffanycries:

Oh yeah I like KMO too :nynod: It isn't even my least favorite, Enjoy Yourself is. I dunno KMO is just kinda weak, it reminds me a lot of BJ in the sense Kylie didn't seem into it and seemed just by the numbers.

Lol I agree, "Beautiful" is terrible. The vocal effects ruin it :eheeek: I actually really love "Mr. President", and "Le ***" is ok. And yeah it was so weird not having Crystallize on there, since it was like part of the era :xfactorlook:

2 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Sweetener got Breathin and No Tears Left To Cry tho. 

Rihanna's TTT if we forget about We Found Love.

TTT also has TTT, which is a timeless bop. ❤ I will never forget the first time I heard the song live. I almost had a nervous breakdown. :crying1: Also, Cockiness and Where Have You Been.

In terms of quality... 

JT Man On The Wood (:jj:

Gaga Flopanne

Xtina Poopus

And Rihanna Talk that talk is just AMAZING

Ttt, we found love, where have you been, drunk on love, cockiness, birthday cake, we all want love are literal pop gems

And the other songs (Roc Me out, farewell, watch and learn and the bonus tracks) are 10x better than anything on Borona Jirus

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, DanaDotte said:

Whats with all this unwarrented trashing of MDNA? :unbothered::cackling:

Love Spent, Beautiful Killer, Girl Gone Wild, and even I'm Addicted are bops. And the album is clearly better than Bedtime Flopdies and Madame Who:gtfo:

You're absolutely right about the best tracks (but "Falling Free" and "Masterpiece" are highlights too), but MDNA is in no way better than Bedtime Stories. :overitkbye:

Archived