Other artists Britney Jean?

BritintheZone

6 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

Yeah, I'd definitely agree that ARTPOP was Gaga's. I even remember the backlash (which was actually far bigger than BJ's because, well, people knew about ARTPOP) and I still sometimes accidentally call it by the name everyone gave it, which was Artflop.

Christina's was Lotus (I like Bionic, and I know plenty who do here, too), and.... I'm inclined to agree Ariana's is Sweetener. :idkney:

Boiiii! Lets talk ms grande!!!!

idk what will be the next single. The album is that bad. The only decent singgle worthy song is “breathing” but even then thats “let me love you” uglier distant cousin.

SOOOOO f**king DISSAPOINTED!

The tributes to the manchester masscare victims are cute and all but sweetener is bad.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, bananathesnake said:

However, as far as Britney album goes...i'd still pick Femme Fatale as her worst album to date. :):):)

I know this is just your opinion and I respect it but girl, FF worser than BJ? :demi: FF has still bangers like HIAM, TTWE, SIWAK, IO, IWG(If on the right mood). BJ gives you nothing. Her vocals are messy and layered or replaced with myah and mixed so badly that you never know who or WHAT sings the song. only good thing from it was the singles and perfume will never be peroformed again and WB is overperformed already. :imdying:

14 hours ago, Isla. said:

Xtina - Bionic

Gaga - ARTPOP

Miley - Younger Now

Katy - Witness

JLo - Brave/AKA

Mariah - Glitter

Madonna - American Life

I'd say a BJ is an album that doesn't do well and has medicore material (according to critics anyway, fans may think otherwise). So I wouldn't say Joanne was Gaga's BJ. 

Sorry but American Life is a masterpiece.
Madonna's BJ is MDNA

3 hours ago, Inuyasha said:

sis no El Dorado is easily her worst. I was so disappointed with it, I actually unstanned:demi:

Well :demi: Its generic af and it's only purpose is to make her relevant with the youth, but at least it's somewhat cohesive :demi: Besides it has Amarillo :demi: It's one of the worst for me too, but not THE worst :demi:

madonna’s american life is amazing album. and x1000000 million times better than britney jean. madonna’s worst album is rebel heart and mdna. we are talking about least quality, yep american life is flop but good album.

lady gaga- artpop and joanne

christina- lotus

katy perry- prism

meghan trainor- nearly whole discography

carly rae jepsen- whole discography

21 hours ago, Isla. said:

Xtina - Bionic

Gaga - ARTPOP

Miley - Younger Now

Katy - Witness

JLo - Brave/AKA

Mariah - Glitter

Madonna - American Life

I'd say a BJ is an album that doesn't do well and has medicore material (according to critics anyway, fans may think otherwise). So I wouldn't say Joanne was Gaga's BJ. 

Wrong, American life is Madonnas best album post 2000.  :ririshade1:

10 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

I know this is just your opinion and I respect it but girl, FF worser than BJ? :demi: FF has still bangers like HIAM, TTWE, SIWAK, IO, IWG(If on the right mood). BJ gives you nothing. Her vocals are messy and layered or replaced with myah and mixed so badly that you never know who or WHAT sings the song. only good thing from it was the singles and perfume will never be peroformed again and WB is overperformed already. :imdying:

I think they were just trying to stir **** up, FF is a great album full of bangers lol... BJ is tragic.

Sweetner just came out... y’all need to give an album a few listens before you completely disregard it... although it is certainly not as good as Dangerous Woman.

Madonna - Rebel Heart.

Miley Cyrus - Younger Now 

Rihanna - probably none :uknowit:

Katy Perry - Witness

Lady Gaga - Artpop

Nicki Minaj - Pinkprint

Jennifer Lopez - Brave (and AKA)

Shakira - Shakira

Xtina - Lotus (Bionic was a good album... serves quality imo)

2 hours ago, axlrose3105 said:

Wrong, American life is Madonnas best album post 2000.  :ririshade1:

I mean in the sense it didn't do as well as her other albums. And also I said it didn't have good material 'according to critics, fans may think otherwise'. Critics didn't give it very good reviews upon its release.

9 hours ago, Exemi said:

Sorry but American Life is a masterpiece.
Madonna's BJ is MDNA

You clearly didn't read my post lol.

And when it was released critics didn't give it good reviews. 

12 hours ago, The Bling said:

Well :demi: Its generic af and it's only purpose is to make her relevant with the youth, but at least it's somewhat cohesive :demi: Besides it has Amarillo :demi: It's one of the worst for me too, but not THE worst :demi:

Comme Moi alone is worse than all of Shakira imo:demi:. Or maybe that's just cause I stan Empire so f**king much, I love "Shakira":yesplease:

Archived