Is the Britney army starting to turn on Britney?

NewYorkCity

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, really really cool guy said:

I'm just mad about her looks, her outfits are AWFUL, she's always sweaty with a nest on her head and her makeup's really unflattering.

Getting ready for her shows properly is the least she should do. You ain't a 5 yo kid anymore Brit :badthoughts:

:tifflmao:

4 hours ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

2016 things were looking pretty decent at first..

But yeah I am only low key following her, haven´t listened once to Britney Jean in full

And we´ll see how her next album will do chartwise, as there won´t be any hardcore Britney fans left

Its wierd from 2014 to June 2016 she performed very well for her standards then after make me came out she started scrapping choreography, outfits, make up, and getting her hair done , she also developed alot of ticks around this time... the real question is britney mentally okay right now?:wontcry:

Who else thinks old Britney should be praised and currentney should be reprehended? There has to be some balance after all. In fact, it’s like two different people and it’s what they deserve tbh. That’s what makes this forum so different and kinda fun I think, one minute there’s someone praising primeney for all the amazing things she did as a performer and and then there’s a bunch of people asking for a refund cuz they feel betrayed and taken advantage of by her cheap *** show. :whatitellu:

I'm just tired of her serving mediocrity, she simply doesn't care at all and it's frustrating to witness.    I will always stan this woman and have since '99.  Musically & visually she still entertains -- there isn't a day that goes by where I'm not listening to her music  -- but as a live performer she isn't cutting it.  She had really solid moments in '16, that I will always defend, but now?  She deserves the lashings she's getting on that front.  :receipts2:

32 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I think she did know where she was but it was meant as a joke. I mean the same happened on the Asian tour and I just cannot believe she would forget about Brighton pride.......

Why would it be a joke? Where’s the pun? She didn’t laugh after she said it. It clearly wasn’t a joke.. 

i mean some of us have felt this for a while now. not necessarily turning on britney but realizing that not only is britney not giving it her all in her career, her team(and britney) think they can rip us off and thinking we are dumb enough to buy into their narrative of britney being the best she's ever been. she doesn't even know which cities she has been performing in and some of yall delusional stans think it's her being cute.... :usher:

I think that i lost the high hype on Brit since Circus because of the high standards i was used to, as i stan her since 1998. I continued to follow her, with her ups and downs, but tbh there are acts out there since 2008/2009 that are, let's be honest, much worthy artistically than she is. I kinda grown up with her music so it's like part of who i am and will never stop listening to her or watching her videos on a daily basis whatever she's up to, what shape, how awkward are things she does, her way of half assing her own job. I'm at a stage where i follow her but i don't stan her!

People here keep saying this a wake up call on her and her team, but seriously, you really think that at this stage she can change the way she is doing her staff? I highly doubt it and it will not happen for sure.

I will never, and no one will, get the new her how she can be so energetic on her IG dance routines when she is barely dancing live, when she perfectly executes covers on IG when she lipsyncs as **** (she always sing live Oops!), How awkward she can be on interviews, the way she touches her fingers nervously on tv shows, she talks the least, be so boring on interviews  .... Is she that nervous? Since her breakup? Maybe .... because she was never shy on stage/TV on her early Her.

She is not stupid and i always thought that she is kinda of spiritual person. In her documentary OTR she mentioned that someday she will write a book where she will be stating the only true truth, this is something that marked me .... Only her can state her truth when she will be completely free. And now, this is honestly the only moment i'm waiting for, the day she will retire (hopefully soon), have a long years rest and give me that book.

It's time to free her .... Unfortunately!

1 hour ago, brit4u1998 said:

1998 to 2004- Damn great!

2004 to 2007- A break, but was in the news everywhere!

2007 to 2008- Loved her dancing in that early 2007 video!

2008 to 2013- Maybe she just needs a few years to heal from her 2006 to 2008 era.

2013 and after- WTF???

2016 - omg britney is back she’s finally slaying her performances again and delivering fantastic energy and looks!!!! 

Britney after meeting Sam - WTF HAPPENED?

Let’s give an example..

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE BEEN SAYING: “BRITNEY, STOP THE HAIR FIXING”

”BRITNEY, STOP THE PONY TAIL” 

It’s clearly her TEAM and her DON’T GIVE A **** about us. If they did, they’d come to Exhale, see what us fans are saying, and try to fix it.. I mean, there are a LOT of constructive criticisms in here, they just don’t care at all. 

How many times have we had to ask them to stop THE WIG, on the beginning of POM? 

OMG what about the OUTFITS? HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE SPOKEN ABOUT THOSE ATROCIOUS COSTUMES? They can do WAY better than that, they just don’t care. 

!!BRITNEY TEAM, THIS IS A WARNING!!

I think it’s time to really turn on her, that’s how things might start to change! We are dye hard fans, I don’t have to love everything she does, because I know she can do better! 

Seriously, after Mariah Carey, she’s laziest performer in line, stop making excuses for her! She’s no baby, she’s not a sick person, she’s healthy and she’s fit! STOP WITH THE f**king 2007 BREAKDOWN! Get over it!  Madonna is f**king 59 and she dances her *** off! 

I’m TIRED of people defending her, making excuses for her.. SHE’S LAZY AND U KNOW IT

“FORGOT HOW TO DANCE AND LOOSEN UP YOUR BODY?” TAKE DANCE CLASSES, DEDICATE YOURSELF, MAKE US REGRET SAYING ALL THESE CRITICISMS, RUB IT ON OUR FACES! 

YOU BETTER WORK *****!!! STEP UP YOUR GAME! 

:scalped:

6 hours ago, mauureee said:

I'll always love her because of her past....but nowadays she nos an interesting entertainer anymore. Her performances are pretty much the same, she never sings live neither talks, bad choreos, bad outfits and makeup....she just doesn't care....

I'll look up for her music always but she is kinda boring to admire.... so whatever....I'll enjoy all her performances from 1998-2004 :crying1:

This

36 minutes ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

Let’s give an example..

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE BEEN SAYING: “BRITNEY, STOP THE HAIR FIXING”

”BRITNEY, STOP THE PONY TAIL” 

It’s clearly her TEAM and her DON’T GIVE A **** about us. If they did, they’d come to Exhale, see what us fans are saying, and try to fix it.. I mean, there are a LOT of constructive criticisms in here, they just don’t care at all. 

How many times have we had to ask them to stop THE WIG, on the beginning of POM? 

OMG what about the OUTFITS? HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE SPOKEN ABOUT THOSE ATROCIOUS COSTUMES? They can do WAY better than that, they just don’t care. 

!!BRITNEY TEAM, THIS IS A WARNING!!

I think it’s time to really turn on her, that’s how things might start to change! We are dye hard fans, I don’t have to love everything she does, because I know she can do better! 

Seriously, after Mariah Carey, she’s laziest performer in line, stop making excuses for her! She’s no baby, she’s not a sick person, she’s healthy and she’s fit! STOP WITH THE f**king 2007 BREAKDOWN! Get over it!  Madonna is f**king 59 and she dances her *** off! 

I’m TIRED of people defending her, making excuses for her.. SHE’S LAZY AND U KNOW IT

“FORGOT HOW TO DANCE AND LOOSEN UP YOUR BODY?” TAKE DANCE CLASSES, DEDICATE YOURSELF, MAKE US REGRET SAYING ALL THESE CRITICISMS, RUB IT ON OUR FACES! 

YOU BETTER WORK *****!!! STEP UP YOUR GAME! 

:scalped:

:yesplease:

She deserves it.

I respect and love her because she used to be someone humble, funny, passionate, genuine. And you know, the love is hard to go away.

Right now I don't even recognize her as an artist. She's everything I hate in a person (again, as an artist). I guess, I have a little tiny hope that things will change (stupid me).

Oh my god this thread. :cackling:

Anyways, most fans are just now realizing that this is “it” and it’s only all going to go downhill from here. :cigney:

Most fans don’t even have enough ***** left to have a full blown meltdown over anything anymore. :whatitellu:

Personally, I’m just here for the mess of it all, like it’s really not that deep. :akii: 

At this point I literally can’t help but laugh at things getting this f**king bad.:tifflmao: Like wow. :tiffcackle:

Archived