Is the Britney army starting to turn on Britney?

NewYorkCity

Thoughts?

Every britney thread is filled by hate by her own fans, and she deserves every bit of it. She’s been giving us terrible dancing, hideous outfits, ugly makeup, no interaction with fans on stage, rude at meet and greets, exploiting the LGBT community for money, clearly no interest in her career, 0 artistry, and she doesn’t even know where she is. I mean what’s next? 

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

Thoughts?

Every britney thread is filled by hate by her own fans, and she deserves every bit of it. She’s been giving us terrible dancing, hideous outfits, ugly makeup, no interaction with fans on stage, rude at meet and greets, exploiting the LGBT community for money, clearly no interest in her career, 0 artistry, and she doesn’t even know where she is. I mean what’s next? 

what i hate the most is when she is acting like a robot and  she cant even say 3 words to her fans like a normal person

I’m certainly fed up and I’ve always given Britney a pass because of her past... but at this point, if she didn’t want to perform, she certainly doesn’t have to and she could retire and still be sitting on a nice financial cushion... but she insists on performing these lackluster shows while constantly giving the fans absolutely nothing but more money grabs. It’s sad.

1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

I’m certainly fed up and I’ve always given Britney a pass because of her past... but at this point, if she didn’t want to perform, she certainly doesn’t have to and she could retire and still be sitting on a nice financial cushion... but she insists on performing these lackluster shows while constantly giving the fans absolutely nothing but more money grabs. It’s sad.

Tea

I'd say I'm on the fence somewhat.

A part of me will always give Britney a free pass because back in 2007 I wouldn't have thought I'd see things like her music videos or performances like BBMA or **** Clark again. I will always stan for her probably and find her interesting. 

The other half of me is starting to lose interest and thinks she really needs to up her game. 

I think, as I said in another thread, that what you're seeing here is a lot of fans disappointed with her work (rightfully, btw, and I'm one of those fans) not being able to separate the two anymore, the two being Britney/her career + Britney/the person. What used to be constructive criticism (whether Britney or Team B reads it or not, that's what it was) has just become.... pure contempt nowadays.

I don't know. Is it even worth sticking around for B10/a new era for these folks? Will anything please them? Who can say.

Anyone who doesn’t support Britney should not be on here. 

I’m personally sick and tired of all these negative threads.  

My conclusion is that there are many unhappy people on this site . 

Either support Britney or take your negetive elsewhere. 

The people who bash her on  daily basis are “not” fans  and don’t belong here. 

1 minute ago, Just Because said:

Anyone who doesn’t support Britney should not be on here. 

I’m personally sick and tired of all these negative threads.  

My conclusion is that there are many unhappy people on this site . 

Either support Britney or take your negetive elsewhere. 

The people who bash her on  daily basis are “not” fans  and don’t belong here. 

Supporting a person does not mean blindsy supporting everything regardless of the quality and effort. This is a forum for meant for discussion about Britney, good or bad. Your delusion is what I’m personally sick and tired of.

1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

Supporting a person does not mean blindsy supporting everything regardless of the quality and effort. This is a forum for meant for discussion about Britney, good or bad. Your delusion is what I’m personally sick and tired of.

Sis you snapped.

3 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Take you negetive energy elsewhere. 

Archived