Is the Britney army starting to turn on Britney?

NewYorkCity

16 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

Nope. Part of the hate is made by trolls. And another major part is done by insecure and overdramatic people who has an unhealthy lifestyle. I mean any decent person would ”walk away” or stop following an artist they say has not been good or sucks for like the past 10(!!) years. It’s not about Britney really, it doesn’t matter whatever she does because every little detail has to be dragged, bashed, hated, complained about or attacked like she hurt or insulted someone or like the person was forced to watch it or listen to it. These guys are not OK... I think most of these guys are lonely people without a real life, friends or excitement in life. That’s why they are STAYING and constantly follows what they say they dislike so bad just to have a connection to something and a safe space or their bubble to go to several times a day or all day long. It’s their own addiction and satisfaction to be able to jump the bandwagon and lash out at someone they don’t know and to say all these things they would never do in real life to someone. It’s unfortune but common for people to do this from behind a screen of a computer or phone.

A real Britney fan must not like everything she does but obviously enjoys what she is doing, what she is bringing, supports her and likes her a lot. Then its also completely normal to move on from it if you don’t feel like its the same or if you simply don’t enjoy it anylonger or thinks its not really that good any bit of it.

I'm sorry but no. I'm a recently graduated student with a lot of friends and I couldn't be happier with my life rn. Of course we're allowed to express our feelings and opinions because we're part of the people that have helped her pay her bills one way or another, for years or recently, and we're entitled to demand what we paid for. If you don't like how we feel or our opinions it's ok to disagree but you need to respect people who don't have the same opinion as you and not being disrespectful when you talk about fans that are disappointed with what Britney has become.

If there's a troll in here is Britney and her team. They make us believe that what they're doing is out of this world when in fact even an intern can do things better than them, people here without the experience her team has can do better things.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

And we see like zero of that type of a fan you just described on here. C’mon, just check the main page of the Britney forum or any thread in here about ANYTHING Britney. It doesn’t matter what its about. Its hated, bashed, dragged and attacked whatever it is to a level of where is sick. Those are not fans, no way in hell. Those are trolls or miserable people who got stuck on a Britney forum where they can target whatever emotions or stuff by bullying or throw hate at someone. Where they can say anything they like that they wouldn’t dare to tell someone in real life. It’s just like those scary nutcases on Instagram who hates on, for example, any Kardashian but they’re up in their comments everyday spending time bashing or posting hateful stuff. These are not happy healthy people...

:xfactorlook: Do you still sleep with a teddy bear at night?

4 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

And we see like zero of that type of a fan you just described on here. C’mon, just check the main page of the Britney forum or any thread in here about ANYTHING Britney. It doesn’t matter what its about. Its hated, bashed, dragged and attacked whatever it is to a level of where is sick. Those are not fans, no way in hell. Those are trolls or miserable people who got stuck on a Britney forum where they can target whatever emotions or stuff by bullying or throw hate at someone. Where they can say anything they like that they wouldn’t dare to tell someone in real life. It’s just like those scary nutcases on Instagram who hates on, for example, any Kardashian but they’re up in their comments everyday spending time bashing or posting hateful stuff. These are not happy healthy people...

I honestly don't see a lot of that type of extreme hatred and pure vileness that you describe on here, yes there is a bit but the majority of the negative is well thought out, balanced and born out of frustration rather than a need to be horrible. I do agree that it's a bit much sometimes and as I've said in a previous post I hold my own hands up to that.

Personally, I'm just so over POM. Not only has 5 years of the same show been boring af, but it's a bad show and the tour is the worst it's ever been. I'm still a fan - I have been since 1998 so I'm not going to let one show make me "turn" on her. But I also don't have to like everything she does and I can be honest about my opinions of her projects. We all can. That's the point of this forum. It's not "hating Britney" if you call something out.

11 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

And we see like zero of that type of a fan you just described on here. C’mon, just check the main page of the Britney forum or any thread in here about ANYTHING Britney. It doesn’t matter what its about. Its hated, bashed, dragged and attacked whatever it is to a level of where its getting sick. Those are not fans, no way in hell. Those are trolls or miserable people who got stuck on a Britney forum where they can target whatever emotions or stuff by bullying or throw hate at someone. Where they can say anything they like that they wouldn’t dare to tell someone in real life. It’s just like those scary nutcases on Instagram who hates on, for example, any Kardashian but they’re up in their comments everyday spending time bashing or posting hateful stuff. These are not happy healthy people...

6 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I honestly don't see a lot of that type of extreme hatred and pure vileness that you describe on here, yes there is a bit but the majority of the negative is well thought out, balanced and born out of frustration rather than a need to be horrible. I do agree that it's a bit much sometimes and as I've said in a previous post I hold my own hands up to that.

What @HairFlipQueen said it's true. The problem with Britney stans here is that if you don't agree with them you're a hater and every opinion that they don't like is called hate, bash, drag, attack.

As stated before a critical thinking fan doesn't want her to fail but to be better because they know she's capable of doing it.

2 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Personally, I'm just so over POM. Not only has 5 years of the same show been boring af, but it's a bad show and the tour is the worst it's ever been. I'm still a fan - I have been since 1998 so I'm not going to let one show make me "turn" on her. But I also don't have to like everything she does and I can be honest about my opinions of her projects. We all can. That's the point of this forum. It's not "hating Britney" if you call something out.

if you're a fan you hve to love everything she does. :ohi:

If not start giving in your fan card hunty and get outta this place ASAP:mcwave:

Only delusional people allowed in here :hiii:

15 minutes ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

I'm sorry but no. I'm a recently graduated student with a lot of friends and I couldn't be happier with my life rn. Of course we're allowed to express our feelings and opinions because we're part of the people that have helped her pay her bills one way or another, for years or recently, and we're entitled to demand what we paid for. If you don't like how we feel or our opinions it's ok to disagree but you need to respect people who don't have the same opinion as you and not being disrespectful when you talk about fans that are disappointed with what Britney has become.

If there's a troll in here is Britney and her team. They make us believe that what they're doing is out of this world when in fact even an intern can do things better than them, people here without the experience her team has can do better things.

Clearly you got lost there. The situation has been the very same for years... YEARS. The Britney we see today didn’t become that Britney overnight this year. It’s been the very same for the past 10 years. Things have changed a lot from how it was in 2004. As I said before, any decent person would move on from it and stop following the artist they dislike this bad. You think anything would change after being the same for years, by you complaining on a fan forum? You said you graduated, I am sure you’re smarter than that. Lol

If you don’t like what she is bringing, how she has danced since 2008(although anyone should be able to see that its improved so much since 2015), any of her photoshoots, projects, the career moves or basically ANYTHING and everything she does... you should perhaps move on to something you find enjoyable instead? *knock knock* :endit:

And no, I will never show respect for people behaving like **** here and talking in the disrespectful way they do about Britney. 

5 minutes ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

What @HairFlipQueen said it's true. The problem with Britney stans here is that if you don't agree with them you're a hater and every opinion that they don't like is called hate, bash, drag, attack.

As stated before a critical thinking fan doesn't want her to fail but to be better because they know she's capable of doing it.

Thank you! I agree with all your comments on this thread too, the Britney stan delusion is stronger than any 'hate' I've seen on here. I admit I've seen pretty nasty things said on IG but on here it's not as one dimensional.

Ultimately, we know Britney can be better than this.

i gave up on britney as a performer. she sucks now. i do not even watch pom videos. its pure pain. i do not think i will pay a single penny for her concert tickets anymore.

i will buy her new album ONCE on itunes. Thats it. im not gonna buy singles separetly or 2 copies of the same album. She does not deserve it. She is just a nostalgia act for me. cuz when i watch her old videos, i realize that i do NOT like post 2007 britney. i fell in love with pre 2007 britney. Current one is just a lazy, money milking basic popstar which will fade away soon. Brit's about to become a real has been.

Actually it would be way better for her to retire after 2007. Bcuz we would only remember her as a hard working, perfectionist pop star. We would not know her current painful performing skills. She would have still some respect. But she became a joke now. She should have quited it at the top.

6 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

If you don’t like what she is bringing, how she has danced since 2008(although anyone should be able to see that its improved so much since 2015)

Whaaaat.....her dancing has got loads worse since 2015! In my opinion of course. She was actually pretty amazing in 2015 and didn't constantly touch her hair.

2 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

Clearly you got lost there. The situation has been the very same for years... YEARS. The Britney we see today didn’t become that Britney overnight this year. It’s been the very same for the past 10 years. Things have changed a lot. As I said before, any decent person would move on from it and stop following the artist they dislike this bad. You think anything would change after being the same for years, by you complaining on a fan forum? You said you graduated, I am sure you’re smarter than that. Lol

If you don’t like what she is bringing, how she has danced since 2008(although anyone should be able to see that its improved so much since 2015), any of her photoshoots, projects, the career moves or basically ANYTHING and everything she does... you should perhaps move on to something you find enjoyable instead? *knock knock* :endit:

And no, I will never show respect for people behaving like **** here and talking in the disrespectful way they do about Britney. 

You really don’t seem to understand anything, do you? Please do not insinuate that you are smarter because you clearly are not. I have been a fan since 1998, since the day I first laid eyes on Britney, I knew she was special. That being said, Britney has given us many things to keep me entertained and wanting more post-2008 (For The Record, Circus Tour - which I went to and loved, the I am BJ doc, Glory, etc.) 

You can not call me a ‘hater’ or a ‘troll’ because I am expressing my opinion on current britney. I will always support her as a person but career wise, fans are receiving the **** end of the stick and it is not fair. She is no longer that happy girl who loves to perform, she is not even the girl from 2015 who seemed to find her spark again. She seems lost in thought on stage and she hasn’t given us any insight into her life in years nor has she been connected or personal with her fans in any way.

All I want is for Britney to be happy bur how is she possibly happy when she deals with all of that anxiety on stage every single night? This tour cannot be helping her mental state and it seems to be only getting worse.

12 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

Clearly you got lost there. The situation has been the very same for years... YEARS. The Britney we see today didn’t become that Britney overnight this year. It’s been the very same for the past 10 years. Things have changed a lot. As I said before, any decent person would move on from it and stop following the artist they dislike this bad. You think anything would change after being the same for years, by you complaining on a fan forum? You said you graduated, I am sure you’re smarter than that. Lol

"If you don’t like what she is bringing, how she has danced since 2008(although anyone should be able to see that its improved so much since 2015), any of her photoshoots, projects, the career moves or basically ANYTHING and everything she does... you should perhaps move on to something you find enjoyable instead?"

It's not hating. It's more like a "C'MON, BRITNEY! YOU CAN DO BETTER" because it's frustrating to see her doing knee taps on stage when we get clips doing very good choreos on Instagram.

"And no, I will never show respect for people behaving like **** here and talking in the disrespectful way they do about Britney."

This is kinda immature. If Britney doesn't care about the "disrespectful" way they talk about her in here and doesn't disrespect that people, why should you? She won't tell you "hey, thx for treating people that disrespect me like ****", if she was your sister, daughter or something close to you I would understand you but she's not even your friend (except during 2013 when she was a performer, she was a mom, she was funny, she was our friend and she was Britney Jean).

2 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

i gave up on britney as a performer. she sucks now. i do not even watch pom videos. its pure pain. i do not think i will pay a single penny for her concert tickets anymore.

i will buy her new album ONCE on itunes. Thats it. im not gonna buy singles separetly or 2 copies of the same album. She does not deserve it. She is just a nostalgia act for me. cuz when i watch her old videos, i realize that i do NOT like post 2007 britney. i fell in love with pre 2007 britney. Current one is just a lazy, money milking basic popstar which will fade away soon. Brit's about to become a real has been.

Actually it would be way better for her to retire after 2007. Bcuz we would only remember her as a hard working, perfectionist pop star. We would not know her current painful performing skills. She would have still some respect. But she became a joke now. She should have quited it at the top.

It’s funny tho how you’re willing to spend everyday on a fan forum of this ”joke” of a ”has been” artist that sucks that bad.

You just proved every little bit I wrote before. But hey, I am just a delusional stan and you’re a real fan! :bareclap: 

LMAO. Tragic people at it’s best.

3 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

It’s funny tho how you’re willing to spend everyday on a fan forum of this ”joke” of a ”has been” artist that sucks that bad.

You just proved every little bit I wrote before. But hey, I am just a delusional stan and you’re a real fan! :bareclap: 

28 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I'll leave this right here...

6 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

Calling people tragic? You shouldn’t be that hateful, it is not healthy. :umok:

I believe it's not a good moment for our fandom indeed. Things are getting boring. POM is everywhere since 2013. No new music since 2016. 

First she teased us with the Kenzo filming, it looked like it was gonna a docummentary or something. Then she teased us with the Apple Pie video, God knows what was that about cause the outfit was not like the Prerogative commercial but anyway. :comingthru:

We're just tired of being trolled and seeing her doing the less she can. watering down the show even more, and performing the same setlist she's been performing for more than 2 years already.

And the worst part is knowing inside this won't get better. :decisions:

She's been dancing weird for 9 and 1/2 years now, almost exactly 10 years. I can see why more than some people are getting impatient. 

I can't help, but think that things with Sam aren't great the past few weeks. Add to that, it can't always be fun knowing you're in a conservator ship! I mean, a part of a person would rebel! Everyone needs to feel free.

I'm sure it starts to weigh on you, and your head, the thought of being in a conservator ship. It gets old fast, I bet.

Honestly, if I were her, I would be spending the next album prepping my LEGENDARY comeback, and proving haters wrong. I might even prove critics wrong too.

I think over the post '07 years there have been many highs and lows, but there was a always a glimmer of hope-not to become who she once was; that's all long gone-but to see the fire and the passion and to be blown away by her again. In this last year or two, that glimmer has dimmed.  It's a slow death and I think we all we the writing on he wall.  We're in mourning.

18 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Whaaaat.....her dancing has got loads worse since 2015! In my opinion of course. She was actually pretty amazing in 2015 and didn't constantly touch her hair.

The beginning of POM 2.0 was very good too. I would say dancing got worst after the Apple Music Festival. Plus, I feel like when she's performing out of her normal stage (when there's no catwalk or the things to the sides where she performs POM or Stronger) she tries to fill the time with random movements and she gets used to it.

Archived