Is the Britney army starting to turn on Britney?

NewYorkCity

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She has accomplished so much but she seems very tired of her stage persona these days. I love her but it's been difficult to watch her perform last couple of shows; something is off and maybe she needs to take some time off for herself or even reevaluate if she even wants to keep this up. It's sad to watch her wander around that stage, fixing her hair nervously 100x tmes and barely moving sometimes. She's been filling choreo 8s with lazy walks, turning around, hand movements and some weird *** spasmodic moves. I wish her the best and that she finds whatever makes her happy because clearly this is not it. Is either that or she has been suffering from some mental health problem that we know nothing about. :(

Erm, Femme Fatale tour says hi?

How are y'all gonna come for Britney during this tour like as if FFT wasn't to a similar standard?!

Like yeah okay, she defo sang more during that tour and set up was nicer but she was not engaged at all, half the time she just looked like she needed one biiiig nap.

At least she looks like she's enjoying herself now.

Her dancing has been dire this year but, like, 2011, 2013, 2014 ALL say hi...

It just baffles me that some of y'all are outraged like this has never happened before.

And don't me get started about exploiting gays - in case you didn't realise, when all your corporate faves replace their sign with a cute lil rainbow for 1 day.... they exploiting you.

Now go out into the sunshine, light one up and come back when the tour done. :byebye:

Archived