Is the Britney army starting to turn on Britney?

NewYorkCity

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only ****** here who still loves and supports Britney?? Seems...   :tiffanycries:   :zoomzoom:   :mcorangu:

I know that she definitely has her faults and places where she should improve but part of being a fan of her’s is suspended your belief and buying into the Britney fantasy. And don’t compare her to herself. I saw her on the first NYC date and she was honestly amazing. Coming from someone who watches all of the insta vids, I loved it and being there honestly renewed my love for POM and her live performance. She’s not as good as she once was, but that’s okay. I’m in until she chooses to stop. Whenever that may be. 

57 minutes ago, December02 said:

All y'all ******* are bitchy :tiffeyeroll: Take it or leave it at this point. We're lucky that she's even alive post-2008 so anything is better than the alternative. When you see her as a human instead of a vending machine you'll be a little more grateful. 

But you're going to the extreme opposite. Plus, she was working three days a week for a month (max month and a half) and then take a break for 1-2 months. She's not overworking, if she was overworking we could understand that she is tired but she really got some time off during the residency.

2013: 4 shows

2014: 58 shows

2015: 71 shows + 2015 BBMA performance

2016: 55 shows + BBMA performance + VMA performance + iHeart + Apple Music Festival + 3 December festivals

2017: 60 shows + 11 shows in Asia

The average shows per week was 1-2 every year. I shouldn't be counting all the festivals or performances sans the VMA one because they are the same as POM but shorter or lowered down versions. She's not a machine but she still ain't working as a vending machine. I would love to get paid for working 1-2 days a week and I would put all my strength to be amazing those few days of work.

She does very little and nothing is of quality. 

Ppl defend her looking homeless and bad all the time. I don’t think we are the ones with the problem. Britney most of the time won’t even have her makeup done for her show where tickets are $300. How are the ppl upset haters? We are the sane ones 

Most want different quality. Ppl are making their voices heard. I think this is the final straw for ppl. If her next project or b10 is a mess the will be a major hit to the final fans and there will be no coming back. It will be her end

We have supported her for a decade being a disaster. She should be the most loving to her fans.

Why do you think Taylor will probably go down as one of the biggest acts ever when her career is said and done? Because she is building a huge fan base by listening to them. Every night she sings an old song for her fans and does a new cover. She is a basic artist but it’s all about respect. 

7 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Am I the only ****** here who still loves and supports Britney?? Seems...   :tiffanycries:   :zoomzoom:   :mcorangu:

I know that she definitely has her faults and places where she should improve but part of being a fan of her’s is suspended your belief and buying into the Britney fantasy. And don’t compare her to herself. I saw her on the first NYC date and she was honestly amazing. Coming from someone who watches all of the insta vids, I loved it and being there honestly renewed my love for POM and her live performance. She’s not as good as she once was, but that’s okay. I’m in until she chooses to stop. Whenever that may be. 

No it's not. Suspending the belief and buying into the Britney fantasy is just giving her and her team a free pass to do whatever the **** they want with us. We're not asking her to be this crazy-*** machine that she was back in her prime but AT LEAST show us that you try to be a good performer because we know she's capable of doing it (because we saw it on Instagram) and she doesn't even do that.

1 minute ago, Lantis said:

It's cute of them to post clips on IG showing she can deliver so much more in an attempt to do damage control... this only add more damage to her image as a performer... I just don't get how they don't realize it. 

Exactly because we get mad that we see she still has the skills to be a good dancer and she doesn't show that on stage.

3 minutes ago, Lantis said:

It's cute of them to post clips on IG showing she can deliver so much more in an attempt to do damage control... this only add more damage to her image as a performer... I just don't get how they don't realize it. 

same goes for her singing Happy Birthday live after all those lipsync rumors... it only made it worse. It just showed that the rumors were true :wow:

To say that Britney is at her worst right now is laughable.  She is healthy and happy with a sold out world tour and with performing skills that far surpass that of 2008-2014. What’s happening is nothing new and interesting has happened around Britney in awhile and unless Britney is doing well on the charts and looking nice, exhale thinks she’s garbage. They don’t want to see her be a good mom, or a goofy girlfriend, or someone not stuck up Hollywood’s *** all the time. People on this site love being nasty to her when literally no one is making you stay and deal with how much you think she sucks. It’s despicable but if Britney has another top 10 all these people turning in their Stan cards will come out of the woodwork saying how they never left her side. So just wait for that and the positivity will roll in, until exhalers get bored again. 

1 minute ago, Iexpectyouto said:

To say that Britney is at her worst right now is laughable.  She is healthy and happy with a sold out world tour and with performing skills that far surpass that of 2008-2014. What’s happening is nothing new and interesting has happened around Britney in awhile and unless Britney is doing well on the charts and looking nice, exhale thinks she’s garbage. They don’t want to see her be a good mom, or a goofy girlfriend, or someone not stuck up Hollywood’s *** all the time. People on this site love being nasty to her when literally no one is making you stay and deal with how much you think she sucks. It’s despicable but if Britney has another top 10 all these people turning in their Stan cards will come out of the woodwork saying how they never left her side. So just wait for that and the positivity will roll in, until exhalers get bored again. 

This is the most far off excuse I’ve seen. We all want her to have a good personal life. 

When she is doing something for her career, she should at least try. She can’t even rehearse. What is she currently doing that is good? She can’t even look good most of the time. She doesn’t sing or try to dance improve but yes tell fans it’s them. 

Im happy I’m not a blind sheep. 

10 minutes ago, Iexpectyouto said:

Maybe her skills surpassed SOME of those years but she's worst now than 2015-2016. That's a fact.

We love to see her enjoying her normal life and we don't mess with that BUT we can have our opinion of her as performer.

4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

This is the most far off excuse I’ve seen. We all want her to have a good personal life. 

When she is doing something for her career, she should at least try. She can’t even rehearse. What is she currently doing that is good? She can’t even look good most of the time. She doesn’t sing or try to dance improve but yes tell fans it’s them. 

Im happy I’m not a blind sheep. 

I just don’t understand why you feel the need to stay around if you’re that unhappy with what she’s doing. I think her shows are pretty good. Unpopular opinion: I don’t get mad when Britney in 2018 doesn’t perform like she did in 2004 at a concert I didn’t buy a ticket for. And yeah I’ll tell fans it’s them. They choose to stay around a ***** about a woman they don’t know doing things that doesn’t affect them. If it’s so insulting to you she doesn’t try harder, grow up and leave. 

2 minutes ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

Maybe her skills surpassed SOME of those years but she's worst now than 2015-2016. That's a fact.

We love to see her enjoying her normal life and we don't mess with that BUT we can have our opinion of her as performer.

That’s just not the case with most exhalers though. They get mad when she talks about her kids in interviews instead of her already sold out tour which is the same show she’s been doing interviews for for 5 years. They don’t like it when she talks about a perfume she wanted to make rather than an album she hasn’t put out yet. They want Britney to be something trendy to like, and when she’s not they want to constantly criticize anything thats not perfect. 

And even when she was performing the best she had in 10 years in 2015/16, people still complained. People are never satisfied with what Britney is doing now, they just want to complain until something new comes along to also complain about. 

7 minutes ago, Iexpectyouto said:

That’s just not the case with most exhalers though. They get mad when she talks about her kids in interviews instead of her already sold out tour which is the same show she’s been doing interviews for for 5 years. They don’t like it when she talks about a perfume she wanted to make rather than an album she hasn’t put out yet. They want Britney to be something trendy to like, and when she’s not they want to constantly criticize anything thats not perfect. 

And even when she was performing the best she had in 10 years in 2015/16, people still complained. People are never satisfied with what Britney is doing now, they just want to complain until something new comes along to also complain about. 

Not quite.

We’re all basically tired of Britney’s performances becoming increasingly unbearable to watch. It is not acceptable anymore, point blank. As fans, we don’t have to accept everything she throws at us. She seems miserable in her interviews and she never gives us new information, same old scripts all the time.

Britney needs to step it up as a performer. That is a fact. She needs to improve. She needs to work harder. If she chooses to continue to entertain (because ultimately, it is her choice), then she needs to actually put in effort to create a quality show.

2 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Not quite.

We’re all basically tired of Britney’s performances becoming increasingly unbearable to watch. It is not acceptable anymore, point blank. As fans, we don’t have to accept everything she throws at us. She seems miserable in her interviews and she never gives us new information, same old scripts all the time.

Britney needs to step it up as a performer. That is a fact. She needs to improve. She needs to work harder. If she chooses to continue to entertain (because ultimately, it is her choice), then she needs to actually put in effort to create a quality show.

I understand your opinion. I just don’t understand why you and other fans constantly criticizing her keep watching said performances if they’re so unwatchable. I understand that this Pom Tour isn’t as good as Vegas from mid 15 to late 16. I’m not blind. I’m just not going to complain about everything she does that I don’t like rather than find something better to do with my time. I just don’t get the logic behind wasting so much energy on something you don’t think is worth it. 

26 minutes ago, Iexpectyouto said:

I think some of us complain because we care. It's not like we have nothing to do with our lives. There's a reason why we come here... I think we deserve more than what we're getting. It's not all her fault, i would say 80% her team's fault. They are the the ones treating her legacy like garbage... 

19 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

I think some of us complain because we care. It's not like we have nothing to do with our lives. There's a reason why we come here... I think we deserve more than what we're getting. It's not all her fault, i would say 80% her team's fault. They are the the ones treating her legacy like garbage... 

How are they treating her legacy like garbage?  She was a huge star/performer from 1998-2004 and somebody different after whose priorities changed.

Fans should 'stan' for somebody else if they don't like what she's doing anymore.

I don't necessarily think it is because she is "bad", it is because we are less forgiving because since Vegas began WE have been ignored... since Britney and Co are getting all the money from the strip and its GUARANTEED, the fans have been overlooked, kept out of the loop PURPOSELY.  I am not trying to be negative, just stating facts and their actions prove it.  I am not angry, it just is the way management has decided her career needs to go - she is almost like a Vegas showgirl now and she will be making money with or without us.  Does this make Britney a sellout?  

Archived