Is the Britney army starting to turn on Britney?

NewYorkCity

25 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Britney is so lucky that she was able to maintain a good career based off nostalgia for the past couple years because that's all she has to offers..

I  feel people will always go to britney concerts because of that nostalgia factor but hardcore music fans who stan beyonce and todays current music will probably not go 

Keep telling yourself that lie

Her career continues to go because folks check for her and releases good singles that chart and great body of work still

Most of todays acts cannot perform to save their lives

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Britney is so lucky that she was able to maintain a good career based off nostalgia for the past couple years because that's all she has to offers..

I  feel people will always go to britney concerts because of that nostalgia factor but hardcore music fans who stan beyonce and todays current music will probably not go 

Brutal honesty, but it’s so true. She’s become a nostalgia act now. People mostly go to her shows just to see Britney and hear her songs, not because she sings live or has amazing dance routines.

9 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Her career continues to go because folks check for her and releases good singles that chart and great body of work still

Most of today's acts sing live though? What are they doing that's so terrible compared to what Britney's doing? Are you serious when you say Britney out performs most acts out there? I mean saying you think she's just as good as them is one thing, but saying she's amazing but they are incapable of performing is.....I don't know the word!!!

1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Most of today's acts sing live though? What are they doing that's so terrible compared to what Britney's doing? Are you serious when you say Britney out performs most acts out there? I mean saying you think she's just as good as them is one thing, but saying she's amazing but they are incapable of performing is.....I don't know the word!!!

Most of todays acts are not great performers

12 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

... No one was checking for Slumber Party when it was released

Glory peaked at #3

Make Me peaked at #17 before falling 

Perfume flopped, Work ***** flopped, Britney Jean flopped

Nobody knows about Glory besides her fanbase (unfortunately). 

Idk what you are referring to :xfactorlook: Britney is defintely a nostalgia act. The GP goes to see her for the old hits... FACT

1 minute ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

2016NEY

WHERE

THE ****

ARE

YOU?

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif

tumblr_o2pa4tIZKt1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

14mkpv.gif

coming-2.gif?w=680

3o7WTrASi4TujUGfAY.gif

3o72FaXh38QS0XXBgQ.gif

3o6gb9iXrjoJk96eDS.gif

3ornjPZUzzHh5zI2oU.gif

eyes5dgsg4.gif

tumblr_inline_o7lukj2BPA1t3jouv_500.gif

giphy.webp

RIP 2016ney

:( 

She was mostly single in 2016 am I correct? I feel she really puts her mind and body in her music and performing when she is single nowadays! 

Its sad for her but great for us when she is single! She just throws herself in it 

57 minutes ago, AndyPoo91 said:

She was mostly single in 2016 am I correct? I feel she really puts her mind and body in her music and performing when she is single nowadays! 

Its sad for her but great for us when she is single! She just throws herself in it 

I was just thinking the same thing....:wontcry:

Femme fatale with Jason - a mess

Britney Jean with David - a mess

Piece of Me 2.0 and Glory - SINGLE - Primeney 2.0 

Late 2017- early 2018 with the new boyfriend - not as messy as the first two.. but getting close LOL

8 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

... No one was checking for Slumber Party when it was released

Glory peaked at #3

Make Me peaked at #17 before falling 

Perfume flopped, Work ***** flopped, Britney Jean flopped

Nobody knows about Glory besides her fanbase (unfortunately). 

Idk what you are referring to :xfactorlook: Britney is defintely a nostalgia act. The GP goes to see her for the old hits... FACT

MakeMe went #1 on itunes andkept seing increases weeks after, seeing it biggest increase VMA night

Radio did not stay the course because had it did, Make Me would have went top 10 on the hot 100

Glory and Britney Jean are gold

Slumber Party was in the top 10 of  Itunes for a minute but radio did not support it fully

Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

MakeMe went #1 on itunes andkept seing increases weeks after, seeing it biggest increase VMA night

Radio did not stay the course because had it did, Make Me would have went top 10 on the hot 100

Glory and Britney Jean are gold

Slumber Party was in the top 10 of  Itunes for a minute but radio did not support it fully

Radio and labels won’t support you if there is little interest. 

Archived