The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Brighton, UK - August 4 (Brighton Pride)

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From all the vids I've seen - the crowd were great for WB, Oops and BOMT and they were dead for the rest of the set list. 

I guess the crowd came for the old hits and Sometimes would've been another sing-along moment, but Britney decided to stick to the same tired old set list she's had for 2 years because why would she make any effort whatsoever? The crowd clearly didn't know half the songs. Another fine mess :perfclap:

Also - I know she must get hot when doing her zumba class on stage, but I wish her sons would tell her to put some fukking clothes on. You're a mom now Britney not a junkie on the streets of LA :tiffsniffle:

This ***** is stressing me out. 

Daily Mail has messed up YET again. 

• Pride marks Britney's first performance in the UK since her 2011 Femme Fatale tour

Maybe they forgot all about the iconic Apple Music festival performance from 2016. The failed TOMH backwalk :gloria: 

Maybe "London" isn't part of the UK any more or maybe Daily Mail need to get their act together and stop giving us fake news :mhmsureny:

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/feature/a809370/britney-spears-apple-music-festival-review-a-triumph/

Best moment ever honestly in person her energy is on a another level. Her dancing is actually better in person. She was serving I actually can't believe that just happened and I witness it. **** me I need to recover from this slayage I wasn't ready. 

7 hours ago, EzekielJean said:

I am not trying to hate on their show, I am just giving my opinion about what I see in that picture, nothing else. It seems like it's okey for you trying to hate on Britney's show in Britney forum section but not on beyonce, maybe u'r the one Who has to wake up

All I said was that if you think Britney's show is better than Beyonce's you need to stop lying to yourself. And I hate Beyonce. I don't care where we are lol I've been a loyal stan since 1998. But I don't have to love everything she does and the POM is not great and super messy. Like you said, it's just my opinion. Here's a better pic of Beyonce's stage so now you know what I'm talking about:

a315ad28-f240-4ca5-bc3f-dae27a456cc9.jpg

Beyonce's team spends dollars for quality. Britney's doesn't.

Archived