Exceptional Earner! Here's How Much Britney Earned In 2017

IconicShow

2 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

You just happen to be in threads I go in

Never flatter yourself

2 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Most of the credit goes to Britney because she's the one that did most of the work to get better

Her father is there as suuport as is all her family but I would not give him all the credit

Ok honey I hope you have a wonderful day 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I don't want her to do a Lady Gaga and spend more than she makes on a tour, that's just dumb. 

But it's a shame she doesn't spend ANY money on her tours and residencies. I mean if she only spent 3% of her earnings on props, outfits and good choreographers - we'd have much much better shows :yesplease:

She learned her lesson with the Circus tour and talked about it in IABJ. Something like: "you keep adding stuff to your stage but at the end it becomes too expensive."

Maybe she got mad after learning how much she really made with that tour against how much she spent to make it happen.

1 hour ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I don't want her to do a Lady Gaga and spend more than she makes on a tour, that's just dumb. 

But it's a shame she doesn't spend ANY money on her tours and residencies. I mean if she only spent 3% of her earnings on props, outfits and good choreographers - we'd have much much better shows :yesplease:

You do know her tours and residencies are not cheap?

35 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

She learned her lesson with the Circus tour and talked about it in IABJ. Something like: "you keep adding stuff to your stage but at the end it becomes too expensive."

Maybe she got mad after learning how much she really made with that tour against how much she spent to make it happen.

That was why she removed the catwalk from The Femme Fatale tour

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, tsss said:

how do you know they aren't? 

Well most of the money went into the special effects like that water text thing which is useless as the bright lights made it barely visible and I can understand it being low budget as planet Hollywood did have to put money into renovating the theater and Britney was a risk as residencies are mostly for older artists so it makes sense the show would not have a big budget. At least initially when it started.

56 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Well most of the money went into the special effects like that water text thing which is useless as the bright lights made it barely visible and I can understand it being low budget as planet Hollywood did have to put money into renovating the theater and Britney was a risk as residencies are mostly for older artists so it makes sense the show would not have a big budget. At least initially when it started.

The vegas show was not cheap at all, it had great production that can be appreciated from futher view videos. Jlo's stage and production are a lot cheaper than Britney for example

• Super Mods
23 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

The vegas show was not cheap at all, it had great production that can be appreciated from futher view videos. Jlo's stage and production are a lot cheaper than Britney for example

Didn’t they said that in IABJ? Like the screens and stuff, so obviously that hurt the costume budget. That’s why Jlo is cheap cuz she spent the most on clothes and glam squad. I think sometimes I appreciate Britney for thinking of the show as a whole rather than a show centered on her. 

This whole situation is a mess.

Doesnt Kevin still have full physical custody of the kids? I mean sure, Britey has very laxed visitation rights and is allowed to even take them on the road with her but legally it's all thanks to Kevin.
He might even hold them for ransom if he gets desperate enough... I bet they'll compromise for something like 40k a month.

3 minutes ago, Golden said:

This whole situation is a mess.

Doesnt Kevin still have full physical custody of the kids? I mean sure, Britey has very laxed visitation rights and is allowed to even take them on the road with her but legally it's all thanks to Kevin.
He might even hold them for ransom if he gets desperate enough... I bet they'll compromise for something like 40k a month.

The boys are 11 and 12 I think

It would be hard for him to hold them hostage

4 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

The boys are 11 and 12 I think

It would be hard for him to hold them hostage

Not literally. But he ultimately has the legal authority to not be so generous with the time Britney gets to spend with the kids. He can become more strict with the time she gets them or not allow them to travel with her. As I understand it, Britney cannot get full 50/50 custody while under the cship. I think that's why Jaime will agree to raising child support. Pay a bit more so that nothing changes.

Kevin might as well be asking for a ridiculous amount at first so that he has more room to bargain a settlement between the current 20k and the 65k he's asking for.

On 8/4/2018 at 4:29 AM, Rickey3089 said:

This is why I say the media don’t know how much she’s worth! It was reported not long ago she made over 15 million from last year, this woman makes money I truly believe she’s worth way more than 215 million 

Britney’s net worth is hidden because of the safety and  obviously she doesn’t want to put it out there on Forbes and stuff like other celebs do to enjoy their fame and power...

In my countings Britney’s total net worth is 700mln if not more.

Queen is hella rich !!

it's total garbage that she has to be in court again supporting this lowlife. He has a wife, and other kids. GET A DAMN JOB FEDERLINE. 

That being said, Brit cleared $56 million, and with the new 'One More Time' residency in the works, money won't be an issue for the next few years either. If I    were her, I     would've just given him the damn money and documented all of it privately with a clause that he can't ask for it again. That way she could've avoided all these headlines that are outlining every single spending habit of hers. 

geesh. 

Archived