Exceptional Earner! Here's How Much Britney Earned In 2017

IconicShow

Britney Spears' Financial Records Released in Child Support Case -- Find Out How Much She Made Last Year

et_britney_kevin_federline_032018_0.jpg?

Britney Spears collected quite the pretty penny last year. 

The "Piece of Me" singer made a grand total of $56,562,912.38 in 2017, according to financial records obtained by ET. The documents were submitted as part of Spears' ongoing child support case with her ex-husband, Kevin Federline. The former backup dancer filed court docs in May requesting an increase in the $20,000 a month he receives for the pair's two kids: 12-year-old Sean Preston and 11-year-old Jayden James. 

In the document, Spears says she pays her father, Jamie Spears, $128,000 per year as her conservator. She also lists her expenses, which include dry cleaning, insurance, meals, entertainment, etc. as $384,126.38. 

As for where Spears is spending that money, she's a big fan of Trader Joe's, as well as Target, Ralphs, Bed Bath & Beyond and Walmart. She loves eating at places like Tommy's Burger, Wetzel's Pretzels, Sonic and McDonald's, and hitting up AMC Theaters and Disneyland. Her favorite stores include Nike, Macy's, TJ Maxx and Old Navy. 

ET previously learned that Spears and her ex first attempted to work out their expenses privately, but Federline filed court docs in Los Angeles asking for an increase in child support last month based on Spears' rising income due to her Las Vegas residency and worldwide tour, reported by Forbes, and his lack of steady work as a DJ.

While Spears' financial records were submitted as part of their child support battle, a source told ET in June that she was also "getting a full forensic report on Kevin to try to prove where the money she provides is actually being spent." In addition to his two kids with Spears, the former backup dancer is also father to four other children. 

A separate source, meanwhile, told ET in June that Spears and Federline's relationship was starting to sour over their child support battle.

"Britney and Kevin had a cordial relationship until Kevin started asking for more money. Now they only speak through attorneys," the source claims. "Last summer, Britney offered to take the boys more often and even discussed having more custody. That seems to be what started this entire ordeal."

"Some of Kevin's friends think he feels threatened because Britney is doing so well that she might not need him to have the kids as much anymore. Therefore, his child support might plummet," the source continues. "Kevin needs that money to keep up the lifestyle that he has become accustomed to."

https://www.etonline.com/britney-spears-financial-records-released-in-child-support-case-find-out-how-much-she-made-last

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

"Some of Kevin's friends think he feels threatened because Britney is doing so well that she might not need him to have the kids as much anymore. Therefore, his child support might plummet," the source continues. "Kevin needs that money to keep up the lifestyle that he has become accustomed to."

The court cant possibly approve this, just because Britney is working and making her coin doesnt mean he gets to freeload for 18 years. That just aint fair :nyschool:

2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

Kfed better find other ways to make more money. He's so not getting an increase now that he has to show where the 20k go each month. Britney served, now it's his turn...

Btw 56.5 million is A LOT. Probably her best year in a long time 

Britney will probably make even more this year.

She's on tour and you make more touring.

Shes been doing more with Pepsi.

Kenzo deal.

More perfumes released this year.

Also all her other fees.

“As TMZ first reported, Britney has been paying Kevin $20k a month in child support for years. In addition to the support checks, we're told Britney pays for the kids' tuition and related school expenses, clothing, extracurricular activities (including sports), and various other expenses. In all, she forks over around $35k a month.

Kevin's lawyer has reportedly demanded $60k a month ... which Britney and her conservator, Jamie Spears, have refused to pay. We're told Jamie is agreeable to raising child support by around $10k a month, despite the fact he believes Kevin doesn't really pay for anything related to the kids.”

So Britney is officially paying Kevin $20K a month + another $15K/month for the boys’ other expenses yet he’s getting his lawyer to demand $60K/month. That’ll bring the complete support amount up to $75K a month. The current child support system should be changed. This to me is ridiculous. Male or female this is a crazy ridiculous amount of money for any parent to be court ordered to pay out to the other parent. Especially ones like KFed who is completely dependent on his ex-wife to support him and his family.

Update- TMZ

”5:13 PM PT -- Britney's lawyer, Laura Wasser and Kevin's lawyer, Mark Vincent Kaplan just left the courtroom after a closed hearing. Sources say nothing substantive was decided and all hearings regarding Kevin's request for child support have been put off until a later date.”

http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2018/08/03/britney-spears-kevin-federline-child-support-court/

its so crazy to me that she made $56 million last year and some of her fave places are Sonic, McDonalds, Walmart, and TJ Max lol. I know she's in a c-ship and her dad controls how much money she gets, but it's been so long and she's so healthy and she has such a good relationship with her dad that I'm shocked. Or maybe it's just her taste.

Just now, BOBIBCFBG said:

its so crazy to me that she made $56 million last year and some of her fave places are Sonic, McDonalds, Walmart, and TJ Max lol. I know she's in a c-ship and her dad controls how much money she gets, but it's been so long and she's so healthy and she has such a good relationship with her dad that I'm shocked. Or maybe it's just her taste.

It's her taste boo she was going to all these places before the C Ship.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuAZMvw2IjUfYJr-JxYQM

britney-spears-mcdonalds.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWplB0gHMMGsO-FnvpCSR

• Super Mods

Kfed is looking more like a crying ***** with every new info. Britney and her team have been very corporative and he’s not. 

So it looks like she doesn’t provide anything different than what he can provide. She isn’t spending lavishly and the boys eat normal food so he can’t say anything. Scumbag can’t even settle for 10k, can the judge just shut him down already?

2 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Something wrong with Sonic, McDonalds and those places?

You think because she has money that she's only suppose to shop at expensive places

3 hours ago, Rickey3089 said:

This is why I say the media don’t know how much she’s worth! It was reported not long ago she made over 15 million from last year, this woman makes money I truly believe she’s worth way more than 215 million 

100%. Lets say she has earned an AVERAGE of 40million each year since 1999, that would mean she has a net worth of around $760m!!

Rich queen

Archived