Exceptional Earner! Here's How Much Britney Earned In 2017

IconicShow

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

3 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

its so crazy to me that she made $56 million last year and some of her fave places are Sonic, McDonalds, Walmart, and TJ Max lol. I know she's in a c-ship and her dad controls how much money she gets, but it's been so long and she's so healthy and she has such a good relationship with her dad that I'm shocked. Or maybe it's just her taste.

And Trader Joe's lol. She doesn't even shop at Wholefoods :(

But, seriously, she could be someone who's mature and wants to save up all the money for her children?

4 minutes ago, tsss said:

128K per year to her father?? and what he does exactly? if she's so incapable to live on her own why does she have to pay him? this is absurd to me, this can't be legal at this point

If you have to run and take care of someone, even normal ppl can be paid for it. He just gets more because Britney has money. I know of a few ppl that get a few thousand each month because they take care of their children who are over age but disabled. The difference is, we have to pay for their wage. 

There is nothing illegal with it. 

3 hours ago, Rickey3089 said:

This is why I say the media don’t know how much she’s worth! It was reported not long ago she made over 15 million from last year, this woman makes money I truly believe she’s worth way more than 215 million 

The 15 million earnings that was reported was only from her music related business. The rest 40 something may come from other sources, like perfumes, brand deals etc

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

If you have to run and take care of someone, even normal ppl can be paid for it. He just gets more because Britney has money. I know of a few ppl that get a few thousand each month because they take care of their children who are over age but disabled. The difference is, we have to pay for their wage. 

There is nothing illegal with it. 

and tbh she made $56 million. It's not a big deal she's paying her parent 128k. If I made that much i'd even give millions to my parents.

1 minute ago, Invitation said:

and tbh she made $56 million. It's not a big deal she's paying her parent 128k. If I made that much i'd even give millions to my parents.

Exactly. Idk why ppl freak out over Jamie. He is getting up there in age anyways. Eventually if she had to stay in it. Say she isn’t well. I could see her kids being the cship holders. 

Who else... Sam would be a poor choice imo

1 hour ago, tsss said:

128K per year to her father?? and what he does exactly? if she's so incapable to live on her own why does she have to pay him? this is absurd to me, this can't be legal at this point

he basically saved her life and got her away from people that were destroying her. he helped get her healthy again and able to have a career again. we think it's bad now but 2007 was a messssssss and not just for her personal life, it carried over to her professional life too. he basically put her on a better path and yes i think he deserves the money bc she couldn't do it herself. 

6 hours ago, generation glory said:

“As TMZ first reported, Britney has been paying Kevin $20k a month in child support for years. In addition to the support checks, we're told Britney pays for the kids' tuition and related school expenses, clothing, extracurricular activities (including sports), and various other expenses. In all, she forks over around $35k a month.

Kevin's lawyer has reportedly demanded $60k a month ... which Britney and her conservator, Jamie Spears, have refused to pay. We're told Jamie is agreeable to raising child support by around $10k a month, despite the fact he believes Kevin doesn't really pay for anything related to the kids.”

So Britney is officially paying Kevin $20K a month + another $15K/month for the boys’ other expenses yet he’s getting his lawyer to demand $60K/month. That’ll bring the complete support amount up to $75K a month. The current child support system should be changed. This to me is ridiculous. Male or female this is a crazy ridiculous amount of money for any parent to be court ordered to pay out to the other parent. Especially ones like KFed who is completely dependent on his ex-wife to support him and his family.

So she spends 35k for them. If she has proven that to the court there is no way that Kevin should get more than 35k a month. 

He just sickens me.....How can he justify this ****, my girl earned 56 Mil and still is a humble Queen, she could spend A LOT more.  The fact she pays for all their school stuff, what the hell does he actually pay for? rent? food? He is a greedy leech. 

5 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

he basically saved her life and got her away from people that were destroying her. he helped get her healthy again and able to have a career again. we think it's bad now but 2007 was a messssssss and not just for her personal life, it carried over to her professional life too. he basically put her on a better path and yes i think he deserves the money bc she couldn't do it herself. 

Most of the credit goes to Britney because she's the one that did most of the work to get better

Her father is there as suuport as is all her family but I would not give him all the credit

3 hours ago, Ant 'Opz' said:

He just sickens me.....How can he justify this ****, my girl earned 56 Mil and still is a humble Queen, she could spend A LOT more.  The fact she pays for all their school stuff, what the hell does he actually pay for? rent? food? He is a greedy leech. 

Not looking good on his part

Archived