Improvement from 2012 to 2013.

3 hours ago, Do Somethin' said:

Right? I can't believe that the last proper era was Circus (10 yrs ago) :imok: but hey, it's team Britney :whatitellu:

What do you mean? FF was indeed an era. 4 music videos, world tour, promo. Wish Britney would've been awake for most of it tho, it's such a missed opportunity looking back :crying1:

• Like 4
14 hours ago, TomM0RE said:

tumblr_mt9xos2SSV1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

3fc6a462-32aa-49d1-afe6-d1cca07cd48e_14-

giphy.gif

GMAney was one of her beauty peaks and probably her peak post 2010

:tiffanycries:

Then she messed up her smile and we all know how it ended up :nochillbrit:

I didnt like that look tbh. Her skin was orange, and she looked way too botoxed.

She looked great most of the time during 2013 tho. And when she was in london she looked Wow, the picture of Londoney posted above is what mature Britney should look like imo.

But yeah sucks she messed up her perfect smile.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, Commotion said:

What do you mean? FF was indeed an era. 4 music videos, world tour, promo. Wish Britney would've been awake for most of it tho, it's such a missed opportunity looking back :crying1:

Sure, but idk... she wasn't very into it and for Circus she went EVERYWHERE, X factor, Japan (if i remember correctly) GMA, Bambi Awards etc... ;)

• Like 2

2013 was a great year and the new era was shaping to be an amazing one until it actually started, then it kinda went downhills with the Britney Jean album, the lack of promo performances and the Vegas show. I enjoyed it anyway, but we shouldn't forget that it wasn't drama-free, I see everyone praising her beauty now but I remember how many meltdowns people had during the summer because she gainged so much weight, because she looked old, because how different her nose changed and because she didn't look like Shapemagazineney :snapney:

• Like 3
  • 2 years later...
On 7/24/2018 at 6:41 PM, OopsOverprotected said:

I just googled Britney 2012 and I forgot that she looked sooo messy all the time around that time: 

https://www.google.de/search?q=britney+2012&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjskt68iLjcAhUS6KQKHfRVC-kQ_AUICigB&biw=1280&bih=624#imgdii=5jWJ2OBbHhGQpM:&imgrc=AwAjXqDSMQ2wgM:

But what's so surprising to me... how did she look like this only 1 year later. 

That was literally a new peak for the new era:

She is a mystery :o 

She's not looking the same on these videos...in ''ooh la la'' she looks a little older than her age  but she still had her ''original britney face'' ... in ''work b***h'' she looks younger but for the most part her face is weird and different

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...

The comments in this thread are ******* disgusting...

How dare any of you comment on her appearance like that... seriously?

If she is reading this she would be so disappointed in you all...

Speaking about how she RUINED her appearance?? The actual ****??
She has been in mental TURMOIL for 13 years... Leave her the hell alone

• Love 4
  • Like 1