Improvement from 2012 to 2013.

I just googled Britney 2012 and I forgot that she looked sooo messy all the time around that time: 

https://www.google.de/search?q=britney+2012&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjskt68iLjcAhUS6KQKHfRVC-kQ_AUICigB&biw=1280&bih=624#imgdii=5jWJ2OBbHhGQpM:&imgrc=AwAjXqDSMQ2wgM:

But what's so surprising to me... how did she look like this only 1 year later. 

That was literally a new peak for the new era:

She is a mystery :o 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Iexpectyouto said:

It always strikes me what a missed opportunity 2013/bj was. She was beautiful and happy and her style was so classy. If the album had actually been a really personal one with good lyrics, vocals, and production she could’ve started a whole new chapter in her career as a classy mature adult contemporary/dance artist with a great new brand and image. I love glory and 2016ney and how much more confident she is now but wow it could’ve been  her ray of light  :crying4::crying4:

PREACH!!!! :checkit: And i think GP would have seen her in a "different light" and as a "better" artist, tbh yeah, it was her chance and it ended up being a huge mess! I still thank God that the whole Myah Jean thing didn't went viral or she would have kissed goodbye to her career forever tbh!

• Love 2
  • Like 6
4 hours ago, Do Somethin' said:

PREACH!!!! :checkit: And i think GP would have seen her in a "different light" and as a "better" artist, tbh yeah, it was her chance and it ended up being a huge mess! I still thank God that the whole Myah Jean thing didn't went viral or she would have kissed goodbye to her career forever tbh!

so many missed opportunities :fakewow:

• Like 2