Clumsy + Change Your Mind Medley (FULL)

Piper Halliwell

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

That's what I used to think since POM started. And then we got those interviews where THEY DECLARED WOMANIZER WAS THEIR FAVORITE PERFORMANCE (BEFORE POM 2.0), and I was like "I'm done with all of you :byebitch:

Wait, is that true? :rlynow: if so, wtf? :wyd: I mean Womanizer was probably the worst performance from POM and they said that BEFORE they added the break? Oh God... :cackling:

it's really nice i like it, thank you for sharing :kiss:She should have delete stronger/crazy, put this in the jungle section and keep everytime and another ballad. i think the show is too tight, she should give herself some time to take breath even with lipped ballads, non-fans  in europe usually think those are live:uknowit:

15 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, I think it was Willie, but I believe there were some others that said the same. 

I'll try to find the interview

Y'all seem to think "the dancers hate the awful choreo because they want to show off and look great." 

They LIKE the easy choreo. Why wouldn't they? They get paid no matter how crap the choreo is. And they'll always look better than Britney because... well, they actually rehearse. 

Anyway - I'm not shocked Womanizer 1.0 was their fave. Their new fave is probably If You Seek Amy because that one's lame and lazy also :schoolingtime:

5 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Y'all seem to think "the dancers hate the awful choreo because they want to show off and look great." 

They LIKE the easy choreo. Why wouldn't they? They get paid no matter how crap the choreo is. And they'll always look better than Britney because... well, they actually rehearse. 

Anyway - I'm not shocked Womanizer 1.0 was their fave. Their new fave is probably If You Seek Amy because that one's lame and lazy also :schoolingtime:

But a couple of them once shared a video on their social media doing the Overprotected remix choreo. One would think they prefer that kind of challenging moves over the basic arm movements, but apparently they're totally fine with it.

I like the performance. The choreo is nice, and even if she doesn't hit all the moves, she's in sync with the dancers and she looks good while doing it. The problem is it doesn't fit that section. It looks like a random performance, there's no theme. :mhm:

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

That's what I used to think since POM started. And then we got those interviews where they declared Womanizer was their favorite performance (before POM 2.0), and I was like "I'm done with all of you :byebitch:

I remember that! But watch the dancers, they actually do a lot of synchronised stuff in Womanizer, they aren't just walking about like Britney.

OP t4p this, I hadn't saw the full performance together.

Ironically it's one of the better routines in the show because there are actual moves done with the dancers, not much walking etc. However she isn't like following through with the moves if you know what I mean? I sort of have to watch the backup dancers to see what the move is meant to be. There are so many vague arm flaps in the current show and it's not until you watch another dancer you realise what it was meant to be.

On an overall problematic note, the show just didn't need these performances. We already have 20 ****, random performances. No theme, no story, just **** dancing and miming to an unrelated generic backdrop. She should have scrapped Boys and had a Glory section with DYWCO and this performance.

What the show really needs is everytime and ILRnR to be performed live with a mic and a brief chat to the audience.

26 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

19 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

But a couple of them once shared a video on their social media doing the Overprotected remix choreo. One would think they prefer that kind of challenging moves over the basic arm movements, but apparently they're totally fine with it.

lmao do you remember before Vegas started an interviewer asked Britney what her favourite routine was and she said 'Frekashow because it's the easiest'. Lazyney slaying POM for 4 years now :badgirl: 

Ironically that gave me hope that she would be singing live for the ballads because surely sitting miming to everytime, perfume and lucky would be easier than the Freakshow performance, but no, I was wrong.

Well, I think it's not that bad, she doesn't stop moving, there is choreo throughout the songs, easy choreo and basic, but I think in general it looks good. Of course it could be improved, but this is the Britney we've got and if she's happy like this... I am too.

The dancers must be really happy, being paid good money for doing those basic moves lol

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, I think it was Willie, but I believe there were some others that said the same. 

I'll try to find the interview

it's Willie though, he'll say that Britney belts out her vocals when singing Lucky on the swing just for attention

giphy.gif

Archived