Clumsy + Change Your Mind Medley (FULL)

Piper Halliwell

7 hours ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

OMG the transition is SO BAD.. Even an amateur could do better than that! 

And seriously, can someone please tell me what’s the high point on this performance? I found none.

:tiffeyeroll:

The transition is very... clumsy. :pieceofwhat:

Ugh, well, I like some parts of the choreography. Basically when they're very close together and all in sync, it looks good even if the moves are super basic. She needs more of that, instead of spreading everyone apart and having the girls do 1 thing, the guys do another, and Britney doing something completely different to both.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone has to tell her to stop fixing her hair every 10 secs. It totally takes you out of the performance.

Choreography is improvable, sure, but the real problem is that she has to FEEL the music and the dancing. In most of the performances, what she transmits is that she's thinking about which is the next step, about her hair or simply anything else. You can still see the fire in her face and the "here I am" attitude, but only in just around 15% of the show or in specific moments.

The thing is that you can be the most humble person in the world, but the stage is sacred and  when you step on it, you have to do it as if you were the fuc*ing master. Like she used to.

That said, Brit has earned the right to do whatever she wants to do. But, why not trying to improve with the right staff and advice? The current choreography of Circus and the Stronger/Crazy one (after more than four years), are a complete shame. And the fact that she keeps on adding new songs with basic moves, while the important ones remains like that, does not make it better.

Archived