The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread - Atlantic City, NJ, July 19

4 hours ago, Diamond Horse said:

NO S3AS CORTES

NO S3AS CORTES

NO S3AS CORTES

NO S3AS CORTES

NO S3AS CORTES

NO S3AS CORTES

This doesn’t look like any previous vid I’ve seen of CYM? Am I over tired or is it kinda ****?? She seemed to be on fire this show... fever aside. Rest up girl, you earned it. 

• Like 5

It was soooo intimate the stage since it was tiny , I literally saw willies sweat fly into the air lololo the show was 50/50 not great but not bad when she let her self let go she was amazing n u saw old school Britney swag but then... she was soooo in her head n nervous n lip synced so much n I was upfront so it clear as day to see. N she got tired after the first 30 mins took no breaks only when she changed n kept it going ,,,on a good note the outfits actaully don’t look that bad in person tbh there super glittery it was like a highlighter palet on crack on her body lol

• Like 6

So my verdict? I would not go again. The Meet & Greet alone was satisfying enough for me, but as for the concert? Heavily cut songs, no props, repetitive dance moves, and the lip syncing made the show overall a dull experience for me. I wanted to leave halfway through, almost did too.

Save your money. Watch YouTube videos or close your eyes and listen to her albums. It’s essentially the same thing.

omg :wontcry: :mcorangu:

• Like 5
7 hours ago, Diamond Horse said:

NO S3AS CORTES

NO S3AS CORTES

NO S3AS CORTES

NO S3AS CORTES

NO S3AS CORTES

NO S3AS CORTES

I actually really enjoy this part of the choreography, it looks good and she is in sync with the dancers! This is the best I've seen her doing it, she was more fluid than before and she was putting some attitude. It's so easy for her to make all the choreographies on the show look nice, she just needs to put the right energy :cutebrit:

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, STJ said:

omg :wontcry: :mcorangu:

Not saying he's wrong but he's kinda "stupid".

Britney has been known for years to lip-sync her songs. For some reason, I went into the show thinking she would sing live:watrusayin:I just refused to believe what I thought were rumors, but unfortunately those rumors were actually very much the truth. I stood there throughout the show, listening to what was obviously vocals ripped right from the song’s studio masters.

He can't be a real fan or we would not be surprised at all.

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, Sil said:

Not saying he's wrong but he's kinda "stupid".

He can't be a real fan or we would not be surprised at all.

Maybe he just doesn't like spoiling shows by watching them in their entirety on YouTube like most of us do. If he's just keeping up with her on social media, you can't blame him for thinking the show might actually be better since she's actually singing and dancing on there.

Britney at least sang along to Everytime on the Circus tour, and various songs throughout the FF tour. He probably expected the same for POM.