The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread - Atlantic City, NJ, July 19

2 hours ago, Silhouette said:

I actually really enjoy this part of the choreography, it looks good and she is in sync with the dancers! This is the best I've seen her doing it, she was more fluid than before and she was putting some attitude. It's so easy for her to make all the choreographies on the show look nice, she just needs to put the right energy :cutebrit:

I mean she was in sync but was not hitting most of the moves with precision so it's still off. 

15 hours ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

sans the hair touching, she did goooood

i realize she did that because she did not tie her hair tight enough that;s why if she doesn't pull it tight it will get loose.
Maybe its time she cut her hair short or she should just do the ponytail by the professional right from the start..

• Like 3

LOVE that "who is it?!" video. I always felt like most of the time Brit is so detached on stage apart from the "fukking *******" moment where she definitely interacted with the crowd :gloria:

Someone needs to shout something EVERY SINGLE TOUR DATE FROM NOW ON. 

Who Is It? is done so what next???

"WHO'S SCREWING SAM?" 

"It's Britney *****" :lollistare:

• Like 7
2 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

LOVE that "who is it?!" video. I always felt like most of the time Brit is so detached on stage apart from the "fukking *******" moment where she definitely interacted with the crowd :gloria:

Someone needs to shout something EVERY SINGLE TOUR DATE FROM NOW ON. 

Who Is It? is done so what next???

"WHO'S SCREWING SAM?" 

"It's Britney *****" :lollistare:

Yaaas! Imagine entire O2 london arena screaming WHO IS IT!!!!???:makeitrain: it needs to be a trend now! Let’s do this guys!!!!

• Like 8
On 7/19/2018 at 4:56 PM, PokemonSpears said:

yeah, and they're barely taller than her, but I just never thought about it

Britney seemed like a tiny doll onstage lol I just wanted to kiss her and talk to her like you would talk to a baby :blol:

She was so tiny!! and her body is fire!! I'm so jealous!!! But it was a great show! It was my first time to AC in long time! It was a great time!! She had good flow and good interaction!! It was awesome!!! I haven't seen her since FF Tour in Cleveland

• Like 2

I thought she did an awesome job!! Wasn't a crazy full production since the venue was so small!! The band did an amazing job!!

Minus her hair- tightening, and sometimes awkward hand motions she did great!! Her choreography was much more fluid that some of the videos I've seen from Vegas! I've actually haven't seen the whole Vegas show online; so not knowing what was really going to happen was surprising and fun!!  I love Britney, always will!!  :lmao:Also minus the drunk ***** in front of me who kept leaving her flash on!! Punch her!! I lost my voice yelling at her!! lol

• Like 2