The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread - July 13

PokemonSpears

28 minutes ago, YouFoundAmy said:

I don't think that's true. And when you saw the candids of her in the airport she looked teeny tiny in that little top and those tiny shorts. I think the costumes are very ill fitting and unflattering.

she wears them 2 sizes smaller cause she thinks it makes it tight and hot but in reality it just doesn't fit her and it makes her body stick out badly when in reality it's banging. god, other fandoms dont have to deal with these **** :wontcry:

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

so i guess it proves even more how dramatic this site is, cuz to me she was executing the choreo just fine and she looked like she was feeling it 

ia 100% :tiffeyeroll: and honestly, i'm baffled. Some people have got their priorities ****** up. Internally.

2018 is a nightmare. :mhmsureny:

1 hour ago, Spongbob said:

True but she's not fat just bigger

Women's body's change from day to day from week to week. Somedays we look skinny af, other days we bloat, but all and all she looks fit as ****, and we know from all of her other pre-tour videos she looks amazing, no photoshop included in a video :gimmemoar: sweaty. 

1 minute ago, YoGirlKeke said:

Women's body's change from day to day from week to week. Somedays we look skinny af, other days we bloat, but all and all she looks fit as ****, and we know from all of her other pre-tour videos she looks amazing, no photoshop included in a video :gimmemoar: sweaty. 

he's young, easy

3 hours ago, YouFoundAmy said:

Am I alone somebody else listen to this. doesn't the last few lines sound really super low? It's like an octave lower than usual. I'm confused. 

does the very end sound different to anyone else? I listen to it like three times 

Beginning with You say....

It’s the usual dear..

I was there. It was good. Her make up looked great. She looked great. I hope she stops with the messy bun. My friend was the freak show victim. We attended separately. Clumsy was great. No seas Cortes too. The migos slave bit was smoother but still homophobic. She laughed while knee tapping during make me. Love her. 

Archived