The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread - July 13

PokemonSpears

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There has been a lot of negative comments about her show I think it’s only 2nd night she’s nervous and I do think bigger venues may get bigger stage production.

i haven’t seen the queen since 2009 for circus in Manchester on my 21st birthday and seemed only fitting I go see her just after my 30th in the same venue only difference I now live in Australia haha that’s right I’m traveling 18,000 miles 23 hour flight to see the show!! I can’t wait I wanted meet and greet but they sold out so I’m settling for 7th row seats I want to be picked for freakshow but don’t know how anyone have suggestions I would make a sign saying how far I’ve traveled but don’t think she would read it 

2 hours ago, CologneAndCandyLotion said:

I think she'll get more comfortable as the tour goes on. First few shows are dress rehearsals ;) 

And for the people who paid the same amounts of money to see these 'dress rehearsals'? They just have to suck it up and take one for the team?

Not acceptable.

8 hours ago, alex1011 said:

So people that actually review the show or actually spend money to see the show enjoy themselves but people who did not spend money and make a choice to view clips online of certain segments feel insulted and bothered...really? wow:janet:

well, that's interesting.

This!!! And social media is FULL of updates from people and fans who has attended both shows and everyone LOVES it.

Can’t wait for my show!

Archived