The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread - July 13

PokemonSpears

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

I remember reading an interview she gave to some channel or magazine, don’t remember where, wish I could find.. Where she addresses her dancing back on her prime, saying something like

“Looking back then, even I don’t know how I used to do all that..That was top notch you know.. I used to go into the studio and rehearse only 2 times and I’d get the whole choreography, now I feel I need to rehearse more than just 2 times” 

Seriously, I SWEAR TO GOD I read this interview, it was on the beginning of POM, I even tried to find this article, but couldn’t. One thing I remeber is that she used the term “TOP NOTCH”. 

I know this have nothing to do with this thread, but I felt it’d relate with the topic about something she said. 

Did anyone also read this interview?

:awyeah:

I actually do remember her saying this or reading this somwehere. Especially the bolded part.

On 7/14/2018 at 5:30 AM, soeffnperf said:

I was there. It was good. Her make up looked great. She looked great. I hope she stops with the messy bun. My friend was the freak show victim. We attended separately. Clumsy was great. No seas Cortes too. The migos slave bit was smoother but still homophobic. She laughed while knee tapping during make me. Love her. 

homophobic??? huh? :haha:

trollney :cackling:

20 hours ago, troubleguy said:

someone realy close person should spill the tea to her regarding outfits, choreo and production ...otherwise seems shes in a vanilla clouds with pink glasses  riding pink hummer :receipts2:

that sounds great for a music video :uknowit:

1 hour ago, BSfemme said:

I'm back here because she's in the news for her nipple slip:ririshade2:

what song was it? was it really bad? I heard she's doing change your mind which is exciting, is it going well? where can i watch the show? thanks guys

It was Do Something. Apparently no one noticed. The video I watched has already been removed. Youtube has a bunch of other vids of the show tho.

3 hours ago, portrait said:

tbh it's not  that bad :orangu: the problem here is the constant hair touching which kinda destroys the performance plus the horrible outfit.

GIRL PUT SOME REAL CLOTHES ON. those outfits scream cheapest REDLIGHTBAR on earth. :meltdown: 

Well I mean the costumes and the hair touching are part of the overall problem but in that video she's also either one step ahead or behind the dancers at any given time! It all just seems a shambles which is sad to see.

2 hours ago, It'sJodieeB!tch said:

I think they were trying to put as much energy in as possible as she loves to flop her arms and hands about more than anything :haha: Was alright, I guess. I'm not "wowed". 

exactly, people didnt really care about how 'hard' Britney danced. It was all in the charisma, and the simplicity of it.

OIDIA is very simple and people to this day remember it

Now you have songs like Hold On Tight and Britney doing

1rtb8j.gif

22 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

exactly, people didnt really care about how 'hard' Britney danced. It was all in the charisma, and the simplicity of it.

OIDIA is very simple and people to this day remember it

Now you have songs like Hold On Tight and Britney doing

1rtb8j.gif

giphy.gif

Archived