The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread - July 13

PokemonSpears

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, tsss said:

OHT still looks classier, thanks to the real outfits 

I think her show is becoming more sexualized because there's nothing more left to attract the audience with :kesha:

When you think about it it‘s so sad how she became like her haters expected her to end up like. She was always critisized for just selling *** and her name and how it wouldn‘t work anymore when she would get older :embarrassney:

50 minutes ago, britrey said:

The people behind her.. are they not talking about these things? Ugh

a good team should sit together after a show (or at least at the beginning of a tour) and talk about the stuff that needs to be improved etc... 

It's hard to imagine that nobody talks to her about that things. 

1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Britney is known for being an amazing, committed dancer. It would be better if she didn't dance at all than what she's doing right now. This video is sad to watch, she is all over the place and not in the same league as her backup dancers.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlNtAZsny67/?taken-by=britney.spears.moments

tbh it's not  that bad :orangu: the problem here is the constant hair touching which kinda destroys the performance plus the horrible outfit.

GIRL PUT SOME REAL CLOTHES ON. those outfits scream cheapest REDLIGHTBAR on earth. :meltdown: 

First of all, y'all bots should stfu talking crap about britney all the time. EVERY SINGLE THING SHE DOES. :ririshade2:

Y'all complaining this and that, even for the smallest thing that's not even should be an issue at all :nochillbrit:

Yes, Britney kinda messed up for the last 2 eras, but it does not give you the license to talk absurdly about her all the effing time :receipts2:

C'mon this lady been through **** back then, I bet she does not even give a damn to achieve her 2000s primeney again. :icant2:

I mean like this exhale britney forum should not even should be called as the britney forum, more like a TMZ gossip forum.:wyd:

Y'all that bitter, I wonder if y'all even her fans or just seasonal bandwagons or just some lazy jobless fat *** sitting behind the phones or computers?:tiffcackle:

Do y'all even own a heart? or even think with functional brain cells before posting anything here?:mhmsureny:

Give me hundreds of downvotes or what, banned me, I don't care. Not even that active here :ohi:

Most of you are pathetic uncivilized cyber-bullying trash ********. :trash:

Bye ******* :kiss:

Stay pressed 24/7. I think y'all are the one who need medications, not Britney :hahaha:

She deserves it.

I am sure most of us love her and know she is a strong and beautiful (at her heart) woman. As an artist, she is a disaster and she deserves all the negative reviews. We have been there in her ups and downs and she pays with bad performances, bad looks, bad interviews ...

25 minutes ago, Pikapi said:

First of all, y'all bots should stfu talking crap about britney all the time. EVERY SINGLE THING SHE DOES. :ririshade2:

tumblr_mq8oxrVEdI1rvn11po6_r1_250.gif

26 minutes ago, Pikapi said:

I mean like this exhale britney forum should not even should be called as the britney forum, more like a TMZ gossip forum.:wyd:

Y'all that bitter, I wonder if y'all even her fans or just seasonal bandwagons or just some lazy jobless fat *** sitting behind the phones or computers?:tiffcackle:

Do y'all even own a heart? or even think with functional brain cells before posting anything here?:mhmsureny:

Most of you are pathetic uncivilized cyber-bullying trash ********. :trash:

Bye ******* :kiss:

Stay pressed 24/7. I think y'all are the one who need medications, not Britney :hahaha:

tenor.gif?itemid=5546330

umm yea i kinda get you on this one, there's nothing i hate more than complaining but it's not going to stop. so my biggest advice for you is to learn how to use a scroll... you see, if i don't want to read about someone's complaining and complaining i just don't f**king read it, get it ? ... then i don't give a **** about it and im not bother by that... it's really that super easy :NYcackle:

you're welcome :nynod:

7 hours ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

OMG do you really believe she’s singing? Why’d she care about singing over the pre recorded track when the audience can’t hear her? If so, we’d be able to hear her on the leaked soundboard sound. A mic feed would have already been leaked if she sang live, even the minimum possible. 

:brityawning:

Wait huh? I don’t believe she’s singing at all...I was responding to someone who said her mic is just off and she’s always singing...

On 7/14/2018 at 3:02 AM, Dark.Knight said:

i might be the only one who doesn't like how they do Clumsy, mainly on the breakdown...too many moves for a "flowy" song. They should have kept it more simple like when they're dancing on "hey clumsy, hey clumsy, woah oh oh..."

I think they were trying to put as much energy in as possible as she loves to flop her arms and hands about more than anything :haha: Was alright, I guess. I'm not "wowed". 

Archived