The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread - July 13

PokemonSpears

2 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Lmaoo, I’m seeing her in October at Radio City. I’m very excited!!

me too on 25th sep, but no signs/news of rehearsal, so i feel like it's going to be 1 messy show and she doesn't dance anymore 

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, CologneAndCandyLotion said:

Seeing her in person is an entirely different experience than watching a video on your phone or laptop. 

I'm so glad that you enjoyed the show!

16 minutes ago, Ringleader34 said:

I think the only people who hated it are the ones that weren’t there.  Not going to lie there are things that look disappointing but being there is always better.

It's SOCIAL MEDIA that's 'ruining' things.

Just because she's not the same performer from back in her prime doesn't mean her shows aren't ENTERTAINING as hell.

Like it's been said, she's doing very small venues in the US and  she will probably be better in Europe.

I just don't get why she chooses not to serve great looks consistently.  She very much still has those great features but she doesn't emphasize them much.  Maybe gaining weight had something to do with her looks this week.

5 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Folks in here make a big deal about them which is most likely for bragging rights though most won't admit to that

Which I don’t get....it’s Britney’s success, not ours.  It’s like when people get upset that their favorite artist didn’t make X amount of dollars to be on some high earner list....as if they are broke.

7 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

It's SOCIAL MEDIA that's 'ruining' things.

Just because she's not the same performer from back in her prime doesn't mean her shows aren't ENTERTAINING as hell.

Like it's been said, she's doing very small venues in the US and  she will probably be better in Europe.

I just don't get why she chooses not to serve great looks consistently.  She very much still has those great features but she doesn't emphasize them much.  Maybe gaining weight had something to do with her looks this week.

It’s all opinions. I saw her last three tours and FFt Britney was terrible but that show was fun. I didn’t think that of Pom though. 

So no it isn’t just because of social media. 

Some fans will accept how bad Pom is because they know nothing different than bad. 

11 hours ago, soeffnperf said:

I was there. It was good. Her make up looked great. She looked great. I hope she stops with the messy bun. My friend was the freak show victim. We attended separately. Clumsy was great. No seas Cortes too. The migos slave bit was smoother but still homophobic. She laughed while knee tapping during make me. Love her. 

Was your friend legit randomly chosen or did he have a hook up? 

2 hours ago, Ringleader34 said:

Depends on the pricing.  Also, she’d need to current hit single....something as big as Toxic.  Also, she’d need to show she was worth going to see by doing more tv appearances.

This made me realize something. People talk about how most of the current singers fill arenas and stadiums but they seem to forget about how cheap their tickets are. Britney makes millions selling a lot less, she must have made about 1.8-2 million $ with the first 2 dates only in a small theater. Her average ticket price is almost 400$ and she has the very expensive m&g packages. 

Queen is making tons of money selling less and not investing as much :tiffanynod:

10 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

This made me realize something. People talk about how most of the current singers fill arenas and stadiums but they seem to forget about how cheap their tickets are. Britney makes millions selling a lot less, she must have made about 1.8-2 million $ with the first 2 dates only. Her average ticket price is almost 400$ and she has the expensive m&g packages. 

Queen is making tons of money selling less and not investing as much :tiffanynod:

This isn’t true though. Box scores when Pom was going on Britney was at #1 with 15 shows, while Gaga had one show and was pulling in almost the same. 

1 hour ago, MissKnee said:

The dancing isn’t “there” anymore cause it’s been the same f**king choreography for 5 years:wontcry:. That being said, I really saw a spark in the Clumsy/CYM performances, I really think she just needs to change the show a lot more than she actually did:mhmnod:

It was the same when they added Make Me and Slumber Party.

And especially the same when they added Pretty Girls. The crowd went nuts when she did that choreo for the first time.

She's not being challenged. She's bored, and it totally shows.

Archived