The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Tour Thread - July 13

PokemonSpears

43 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

This isn’t true though. Box scores when Pom was going on Britney was at #1 with 15 shows, while Gaga had one show and was pulling in almost the same. 

Well, tbh we can't compare a Vegas show to an arena tour or stadium. It's just not comparable, starting with capacity. Gaga will do way less when she starts her residency compared to any of her tours per night.

And for the OP about Britney selling out stadiums, she can depending on the city and country (like Brazil). But as a whole tour ofcourse not :weusay:

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Buttoneyed said:

During FFT she had rhythm but no energy

Now she has a lot of energy but no rhythm.

Weird

I think she was on a lot of meds that reduced her anxiety during FF hence having more rhythm. Now she is less medicated and more anxious and "in her head" so she seemingly has no rhythm but is more energetic now if that makes sense 

1 minute ago, Martini said:

I think she was on a lot of meds that reduced her anxiety during FF hence having more rhythm. Now she is less medicated and more anxious and "in her head" so she seemingly has no rhythm but is more energetic now if that makes sense 

It does make sense yes.But it makes me super sad.I guess she could use a glass of wine sometimes.I get it that it's tricky but it relaxes you

Well I'm not going to say anything about her dancing cause I don't see any difference from her dancing on the past years...but this tour seems a mess not just because of that...

It seems that they didn't thought on how to adapt it to different stages...the performances seem unfinished...for example the entrance of work ***** is really underwhelming, they could have easily build something like a throne or a chair (like Hold It Against me in FFT), it's easy to move around and it could give a special touch to the performance....

Some performances don't have an ending...ex.: she just runs back in the end of Gimme More...and what the hell is the ending of clumsy? did they take the tittle literally? xD

I feel like Change your Mind would make more sense closer to Slumber Party (both **** songs) and she could change the bathrobe for a skirt (like the one from Lucky in the swing...since she likes to cut her outfits she could cut it shorter to be able to dance)

I understand that the ring of fire from Circus could be difficult to transport, but she could have easily put 2 flame throwers (is that how it's called?) on stage, and it could be used for Stronger as well...

And since everytime was removed, she could use the slow intro of toxic to (pretend) to sing live (just throw some unused takes for the first part of the song so it feels more natural)...instead of doing a random choreography in an almost acapella moment, she could just use a hand mic with a long dress and lip sync to the slow part...then when the real song comes in just rip it and start the real performance

There's so much more things that didn't involve much time in rehearsals that could make this show more put together...a better performance doesn't mean more moves thrown together without a thought...

And to end...why not make a real ponytail before the show, instead of making it during a performance in a rush? 

26 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

ı don't really care about the stage, props etc.ı hate the choreos and she doesn't sing so ı'm 98% sure that ı would not enjoy it even if ı saw it live.

Stage/props/live singing is not something I care too when I decide to go to her show. I don't hate the choreos, i feel like it is okay for the overall standard now. 

I am sad I did not the participate in her eras when she is at her peak but seeing her perform live is something I always dream of since I start to become a fan so when i know she is coming to Asia I am super happy. I went to both Taiwan and Singapore show, I enjoyed the show the most when she comes to Singapore coz I am in the first row at the end of the catwalk... it was basically something similar to the show out of vegas - without the trees or the mini standing thingy for the opening (that i actually wish she brought it along)

I would say, just enjoy the moment (sing along dance along) and not think about how bad her choreos or why she did not bring this props or that. 

40 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

It’s stan wars. I think it goes more with stanning for the best, so even though those numbers don’t  directly affect a person, they can have the bragging rights that their fave achieved a certain something.

but like britney obviously doesn’t care about the numbers so we shouldn’t really either.

When I was a teenager I was the same way.  Then you realize it doesn’t matter and never did.  You like what you like.  It’s good to see your favorite on top but that isn’t going to last forever.  Britney had an amazing run considering the circumstances.

1 hour ago, fabr_argent said:

She could , Taylor is doing it right now but the seats spaces between sections in some dates are tricky , a looot of space.   You can check for yourself.. With a really pop bangers as singles and with a great show, britney can do it...and btw tel aviv date was huge 55.000! thats even more than this video im sure.  So....some specific dates yes...a complete stadium tour , not yet sadly.

I'm sorry but that looks boring af. That stage isn't that great. I expected Madonna's level production for such big venues

3 minutes ago, YouFoundAmy said:

thanks I just needed a couple of pairs of ears. To me it sounded super low for some reason. I wouldn't dare say the L word but something sounded offt tome.

Hahahahahaha that word just doesn’t exist in her dictionary.. It might be the theater’s acoustic, I’m sure they might have had to adapt it for this venue. 

Archived