The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wished for more changes and effort. Love her and excited for new material but this is not great for her legacy, this was someone who would be on par with Michael Jackson, Elvis etc, and doing these type of heavily recycled, not innovative, unimaginative shows can't be so great in the grand scheme of things. Its good for us fans to see her, (she could have easily retired and disappeared), but we want to be excited, and adding Clumsy was very clumsy on Larry's part (as per typical). 

14 hours ago, Juano said:

I'm 100% sure the show IS entertaining, that doesn't mean Brit is putting too much effort but yeah, the show as a whole must be cool. And I agree with you on us being overcritical but we've seen her throughout her carreer killing it and it's kinda sad to see her dgaf about being on stage anymore.

I think she's just nervous, for some reason honestly. She usually always is after the first few shows, sadly. I feel like she needs to do full run-throughs of the show with a small audience prior to actual shows, tbh. 

9 hours ago, Garrett said:

I don't get the hate, I mean she's performing exactly the same as she did in Vegas what did people expect her to change after years of doing the same show.... anyways she looks beautiful and all I care about at this point is if she cranks out more good music and thats she is happy and living her best life

There were times in Vegas when she was on point, like when she debuted the yellow/green victorias secret outfit and new Gimme More choreo. She hasn't rehearsed it since then. We thought she'd at least rehearse and get a new outfit or two. Instead she is making five thousand mistakes, keeps playing with her hair and staring at the ground, her costumes are the pubic hair tights and random bras and they took every prop AWAY with no solution.

It's not the same as Vegas, she is performing like crap.

8 hours ago, Zeik89 said:

WHY  does she even perform work ***** much less open with it!? It was not a hit and is corny as fkk! Jesus God enough with it. 

WB is a great song and actually a good opening. It was a big enough hit for people to know it. It's one of the best performances of the night bc there's actual choreography that's somewhat interesting. I'm not defending POM by any means lol but there are MUCH worse performances than WB. In fact, it's prob my fave one just bc of the dancing.

1 hour ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

WB is a great song and actually a good opening. It was a big enough hit for people to know it. It's one of the best performances of the night bc there's actual choreography that's somewhat interesting. I'm not defending POM by any means lol but there are MUCH worse performances than WB. In fact, it's prob my fave one just bc of the dancing.

WB is just amazing some performances looked so well executed!

WB simply is one of the few highlights of the show just like the Womanizer breakdown and MATM

but actually there are more :uknowit:   :tehe: lol her expressions in all of the pictures are same and like someone here mentioned before it looks like the guy in the first picture was posing with a cut board of britney , lol  i mean not just in the first picture but in all three :giggleney:

Archived