New Britney Interview On ET Tonight

dcsjr06

The negativity here has reached a new level of ughhh-inspiring. Britney has always said, since the start of her career, she's a normal down to earth person who likes simple things. Why is Britney, a mother with two pre-teen sons, saying she eats McDonalds and isn't too keen on steak when she has free time  a reason to cause a meltdown? Like honestly.....really?

Her makeup, meh, i'm not crazy on it, but its not as woeful as some of y'all are acting. She has a nude lip, and a slightly smokey eye, but it looks fairly minimal tbh, not super contoured and looks natural. Could it have looked a little better, yeah, but its not enough to cause this level of meltdown. She looks good and she looks super natural and her funstuff has faded! 

The interview was short. They obviously filmed more, which will probably appear next week or closer to the show. Her voice gets lower with more fry when she's talking for awhile. Its nowhere near as FF's levels!

No one has confirmed new music, apart from Pitbull. Don't blame Britney for that! She confirmed that the tour will be a little different to what we saw in POM back in December, listen to that. If you're disappointed that its not completely different, tough. The point of the tour is that its Britney's Vegas Show, on the road. The last chance to see it before its over!

that's all I'll have to say. 

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

at this point, these type of interviews are expected. Her team is always playing it safe with the same questions about fitness and her kids. :jlostare:

The worst thing for me in this video is her voice. She used to have the softest cutest voice and now it has gone to complete ish. If she continues smoking, she is going to lose her voice entirely. She won’t be able to carry out a tune by the way her voice sounds. So sad.

:wontcry:

3 hours ago, ABBADABADOO said:

I'm putting new remixes into my show," she added.

Exciting! And it appears she'll combine some of her songs with recent releases from other artists.

Brit said her kids attended one of her rehearsals and marveled at one of the remixes that used "one of the new songs on the radio." 

:squintney:

so I heard it correctly.. oh the meltdowns will be epic.. instead of Missy Elliott tribute we will get even more messy tribute to halsey, camila, demi, chainsmokers and whatever **** is now played at the radio :boredney:

I

21 minutes ago, Dirk said:

I was waiting for the "what's your celebrity crush? brad pitt!!!" question :ohreallylol:

IKR. Like what is the point of a new interview? They could show one from 20142015/2016/2017 and it would still be relevant. All they'd need to do is cut the Vegas talk and say at the end "Britney's on tour soon." 

It'd be better for Britney and probably for us too :janet:

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

The negativity here has reached a new level of ughhh-inspiring. Britney has always said, since the start of her career, she's a normal down to earth person who likes simple things. Why is Britney, a mother with two pre-teen sons, saying she eats McDonalds and isn't too keen on steak when she has free time  a reason to cause a meltdown? Like honestly.....really?

Her makeup, meh, i'm not crazy on it, but its not as woeful as some of y'all are acting. She has a nude lip, and a slightly smokey eye, but it looks fairly minimal tbh, not super contoured and looks natural. Could it have looked a little better, yeah, but its not enough to cause this level of meltdown. She looks good and she looks super natural and her funstuff has faded! 

The interview was short. They obviously filmed more, which will probably appear next week or closer to the show. Her voice gets lower with more fry when she's talking for awhile. Its nowhere near as FF's levels!

No one has confirmed new music, apart from Pitbull. Don't blame Britney for that! She confirmed that the tour will be a little different to what we saw in POM back in December, listen to that. If you're disappointed that its not completely different, tough. The point of the tour is that its Britney's Vegas Show, on the road. The last chance to see it before its over!

that's all I'll have to say. 

it's so sad

THE ARMY CAN'T BE DIVIDED Y'ALL :britdrown:

no army can :britdrown: or fanbase :britdrown: idk :britdrown:

1 hour ago, 2K16NEY said:

at this point, these type of interviews are expected. Her team is always playing it safe with the same questions about fitness and her kids. :jlostare:

The worst thing for me in this video is her voice. She used to have the softest cutest voice and now it has gone to complete ish. If she continues smoking, she is going to lose her voice entirely. She won’t be able to carry out a tune by the way her voice sounds. So sad.

:wontcry:

People have been saying this since 2011 and yet she served her best vocals in over a decade just a year ago :groovin:

um typical britney interview lmao i can't believe you guys expected anything! and she looks the same as always not sure what the big deal is?? one thing that does concern me tho, is her voice. years of smoking is catching up to her and it's not pretty 

21 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

She looks way better in 2011 :nervousney:

Why can’t we have current Britney’s personality and body and her original face? I think it’s all about the mouth tbh :idkney:

tbh she needed the eye lift. The mouth is the worst part. If her lips went back to normal, the nose job is small enough that it doesn't make a huge difference.

Archived