New Britney Interview On ET Tonight

dcsjr06

The ET video interview is horrible and forced. It feels like these are the same questions they have been asking her for 20 years. Does what she eat really matter? Do we really care? Britney needs to get more in touch with her soul because right now I think I foresee Sam and Britney breaking up because she is only using him to get back to her primeney self (and HOT ****) and he is using her for fame. Britney used to be very spiritual and was very open about her journey in life and looking for passion during In the Zone. This partially led to the breakdown. She was also reading many books at the time that were about enlightenment (The Alchemist). Is Britney conscious of her life?

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn’t watch, but all her interview questions are often about the same thing I’ve noticed. The most cringey I think is when they ask who her first kiss was or something super childish like that and it’s like she’s 36 years old and has told us who was her first kiss since she was 17 lol. Who cares? 

24 minutes ago, Seductive said:

The ET video interview is horrible and forced. It feels like these are the same questions they have been asking her for 20 years. Does what she eat really matter? Do we really care? Britney needs to get more in touch with her soul because right now I think I foresee Sam and Britney breaking up because she is only using him to get back to her primeney self (and HOT ****) and he is using her for fame. Britney used to be very spiritual and was very open about her journey in life and looking for passion during In the Zone. This partially led to the breakdown. She was also reading many books at the time that were about enlightenment (The Alchemist). Is Britney conscious of her life?

:bgrin: why am I not surprised, interesting!

Yeah I used to kinda defend interviews where the questions were always the same and say well maybe we're just bored cuz we watch every single interview on here but to the GP it might not seem so bad cuz they don't watch them all but at this point her interviews are gonna be a snoozefest even to someone who hasnt seen her in 10 years. I'm not sure what the point of these interviews are I doubt it entices anyone to pay more attention to her.

2 hours ago, Seductive said:

I totally agree with you... I was happy she was doing something to promote her Summer tour but then... the interview is useless. The way she talked about her new stuff in the show, because her kids like the remixes... cute but come on. I want her real interview, something that is teasing us, something where she really talks about music, her inspiration for her next album. She barely speaks about the POM Summer Tour. I was expecting something different than seeing her talking AGAIN about food and MacDonald's...

But... Britney isn’t that deep.

Duiring the BJ era her team allowed interviewers to ask her more hard hitting questions about heartbreak, ending an engagement, gay people, gay rights etc and she had the same clunky answer learned off for most and then spluttered 2 or 3 meaningless words for her other answers.

She’s literally an average person with immense wealth. She loves her kids, fitness and food.

She doesn’t write her own music so she can’t enthuse about that, she no longer plays instruments or sings so can’t talk about that, she clearly has lost her love for dance, she isn’t political or involved in any massive form of activism, her side projects are mainly cash grabs she has no involvement in besides (sometimes) turning up for a photoshoot, she no longer gets extreme passion on stage...

I honestly feel sorry for interviewers having to drag interesting info out of her. It must be so intimidating sitting opposite her pursing her lips and side eyeing Adam for 4 minutes.

Am i the only one who has not watched ET interview? I did not watch and im not gonna watch it. Because i know the questions are probably "do you cook at home?", "do you want your kids to be in showbusiness?", "whats your favourite color?", "whats your favorite food?" etc.

I dont remember watching Britney's interviews in full for last  few years. I do not even bother :roflney:

12 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

But... Britney isn’t that deep.

Duiring the BJ era her team allowed interviewers to ask her more hard hitting questions about heartbreak, ending an engagement, gay people, gay rights etc and she had the same clunky answer learned off for most and then spluttered 2 or 3 meaningless words for her other answers.

She’s literally an average person with immense wealth. She loves her kids, fitness and food.

She doesn’t write her own music so she can’t enthuse about that, she no longer plays instruments or sings so can’t talk about that, she clearly has lost her love for dance, she isn’t political or involved in any massive form of activism, her side projects are mainly cash grabs she has no involvement in besides (sometimes) turning up for a photoshoot, she no longer gets extreme passion on stage...

I honestly feel sorry for interviewers having to drag interesting info out of her. It must be so intimidating sitting opposite her pursing her lips and side eyeing Adam for 4 minutes.

Adam hasn’t been with her for two eras now if I’m not mistaken. It’s Larry that’s always there. 

I will forever remember the interview where the reporter went in on her team. Britney defended them so... 

12 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Adam hasn’t been with her for two eras now if I’m not mistaken. It’s Larry that’s always there. 

I will forever remember the interview where the reporter went in on her team. Britney defended them so... 

*Adam* can be placeholder for whoever she side eyes during interviews. I don’t look into the workings of her team etc, that sort of stuff never interested me.

I don’t know the interview you’re talking about, but of course she did. She pays them lol I don’t understand why fans accuse the team of oppressing her. They’ve literally let her do whatever she wants since 2009.

• Super Mods

Well in her defense, I don’t think she can say much while still being under the conservatorship. I mean I don’t think they alllow her to express herself freely seeing as she slip up about the “daddy issues” and “being in a conservatorship” and that got cut so I’m sure just like the reporters, she’s given things she’s only allowed to talk about. I know Britney is not the brightest person but she’s not that empty headed. 

• Super Mods
12 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

*Adam* can be placeholder for whoever she side eyes during interviews. I don’t look into the workings of her team etc, that sort of stuff never interested me.

I don’t know the interview you’re talking about, but of course she did. She pays them lol I don’t understand why fans accuse the team of oppressing her. They’ve literally let her do whatever she wants since 2009.

If you read the rolling stone article (the 2008 one) the reporter mentions Larry constantly interrupting and jumping in and Britney looking over to him to gain approval of the answers this continues into the FF era where you see her constantly looking off camera. She’s being told what she could say or not and I think now she’s got it down to a T where she doesn’t need supervision but she knows she can’t say anything else that her team don’t approve and when she did, it gets cut. I mean she can’t even mention she’s in a conservatorship in that tv interview even though the whole world knows she is in one, like really? 

11 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

If you read the rolling stone article (the 2008 one) the reporter mentions Larry constantly interrupting and jumping in and Britney looking over to him to gain approval

In my opinion it’s because she actually doesn’t know what to say. In all her interviews 09-now (especially BTS radio interviews where she’s not as aware that she’s being filmed) she literally doesn’t know names of directors and producers, dates or locations of tours, details about album recordings etc her team fill in the blanks for her.

Also it’s very clear to me that she has put those barriers up. She doesn’t want to talk about the past and her team prevent that from happening. They’re there to protect her, not to oppress her. Think of the FF interview when the man asked if she’s overprotected because of her team and she literally gives him the sassiest answer then gets up and leaves. Talking about her past at GLAAD she jokes she has ‘no memories of it’. Even in FTR she dismisses it as ‘people shave their heads all the time’ and ‘not every performance is a good one’. The dark days are clearly too painful and personal for her to speak about. She is an exceptionally private person and has been taken advantage of by the media too much in the past. 

All just my opinion !!

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

In my opinion it’s because she actually doesn’t know what to say. In all her interviews 09-now (especially BTS radio interviews where she’s not as aware that she’s being filmed) she literally doesn’t know names of directors and producers, dates or locations of tours, details about album recordings etc her team fill in the blanks for her.

Also it’s very clear to me that she has put those barriers up. She doesn’t want to talk about the past and her team prevent that from happening. They’re there to protect her, not to oppress her. Think of the FF interview when the man asked if she’s overprotected because of her team and she literally gives him the sassiest answer then gets up and leaves. Talking about her past at GLAAD she jokes she has ‘no memories of it’. Even in FTR she dismisses it as ‘people shave their heads all the time’ and ‘not every performance is a good one’. The dark days are clearly too painful and personal for her to speak about. She is an exceptionally private person and has been taken advantage of by the media too much in the past. 

All just my opinion !!

I would believe that but the Jonathan Ross interview just shows that it’s also them as well. I mean I’m sure they help her and the conservatorship was put with good intent on getting her better but I think it has grown from that. I mean she casually said in the interview “considering my current restraints” and that got cut so it seems she’s cool with talking about it but her team is not. 

Archived