New Britney Interview On ET Tonight

dcsjr06

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait for the interview. I'm sure Brit will tell all about everything. She's always so open and honest and forthcoming in her interviews. 

I expect full details on her next album, a release date for Apple Pie, a confirmed set list for the tour and I also look forward to hearing how many new outfits have been created for the tour :gobaby:

Reality: "The tour will be very cool, I'm very excited." "The next album will be out between now and 2020. You'll have to wait and see..." "I'm excited for the tour because of the costume changes." "My boys love Pokemon." :mcorangu:

1 minute ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Can't wait for the interview. I'm sure Brit will tell all about everything. She's always so open and honest and forthcoming in her interviews. 

I expect full details on her next album, a release date for Apple Pie, a confirmed set list for the tour and I also look forward to hearing how many new outfits have been created for the tour :gobaby:

Reality: "The tour will be very cool, I'm very excited." "The next album will be out between now and 2020. You'll have to wait and see..." "I'm excited for the tour because of the costume changes." "My boys love Pokemon." :mcorangu:

I'd die if they asked about "Apple Pie" and she replied "What's "apple pie"?" :haha: Meltdowns would be amazing....again  

23 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Because it looks like her vag is going to pop out of the bottom.

**** doesn't have to mean dressing like Brooke Hogan. It's possible to show off her legs while still leaving room for her to bend over without her pu$$y hanging out. :idgi:

She’s Britney Spears. Not a nun. :ehidk:

9 minutes ago, Goku said:

Her hair looks like a mess judging by that teaser. :mhmnod:

Having a stylist or a good makeup is an exclusive of primeney? Lmao :ohi:

But we all know why you delusionists want a good stylist so bad...you seem to think it'll help her "Chart domination" again. She's been there, done it. Let it rest :kisses:

21 minutes ago, It'sJodieeB!tch said:

She's 36. The last thing she cares about (as she said many times herself) is popularity or chart success. She releases music because, well dur, it's what she loves doing. She doesn't do it to try become primeney again. Let the delusion go already and stop holding on to something that was 10 years ago. 

6 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

She’s Britney Spears. Not a nun. :ehidk:

She hires a professional stylist for her UK appearances and magazine shoots. Why not do it for US appearances, too?

Why is everyone getting so bent out of shape about a comment about a hemline?  :ponderney:

1 minute ago, Goku said:

What she did exactly? we don’t know nothing about this interview and we’re judging the only thing we can see from that: Pamela Anderson’s hair and the usual tiny dress since 2001. So? :janet:

We should praise her just because she had a breakdown ten years ago? :flop:

The majority of the fanbase praised her last pic on instagram, maybe you just can’t deal with different opinions. :mcwave:

I just can't deal with delusionists who cry at everything brit does and alway's find a "problem" with every damn thing  :haha:

13 minutes ago, Goku said:

Her hair looks like a mess judging by that teaser. :mhmnod:

Having a stylist or a good makeup is an exclusive of primeney? Lmao :ohi:

Right?!

Have you seen Celine Dion lately? Or Angela Bassett?

It's possible to be in your 40's, 50's and 60's and still look **** and stylish at the same time.

30 minutes ago, It'sJodieeB!tch said:

Any true brit fan knows the last thing Britney ever cared about was what you or any of the public had to say about her regarding her "Style" (Even though she looks damn flawless *Files nails*). She doesn't care about her "image" like most people. She's a down to earth southern girl who'll happily go out in a crop top and jeans over a $10,000 versace dress. Just gtf over it already. Personally she look's great and as per usual, it's you f'tards that always pick out a problem with EVERY damn thing she does or wears. What's the odds you're under 20 :haha: would explain alot 

Then why does she hire a stylist when promoting overseas? She obviously DOES care or she wouldn't do that.

And I'm 41. I've been watching her career since the day the BOMT video dropped.

Just now, Steel Magnolia said:

Then why does she hire a stylist when promoting overseas? She obviously DOES care or she wouldn't do that.

And I'm 41. I've been watching her career since the day the BOMT video dropped.

at 41 sweetie you should know none of our original pop queens do well in this generation as there's too much young talent.... So, eventually you just stop giving a ****. Madonna, Cher, Britney, JLO, Kylie...none of them do it for chart success anymore.

on that note:

c117ceedebddf093256564d0a1363aa834.jpg

bye felicia

Just now, It'sJodieeB!tch said:

Celine also wears very short dresses at times... Do I see you bashing her :bwink:

Celine doesn't wear the exact same look to every single appearance. And she certainly doesn't cut her dresses so short that her butt cheeks are almost popping out.

Also...

Why is it "bashing" to criticize a hemline? Bizarre.  :girlwhat:

2 minutes ago, It'sJodieeB!tch said:

at 41 sweetie you should know none of our original pop queens do well in this generation as there's too much young talent.... So, eventually you just stop giving a ****. Madonna, Cher, Britney, JLO, Kylie...none of them do it for chart success anymore.

on that note:

c117ceedebddf093256564d0a1363aa834.jpg

bye felicia

Madonna, Cher,  JLO, Kylie...All put great care into their personal appearance. Those are the worst examples you could possibly have come up with.

Celine is one of the most stylish women I know right now. And even when she "misses," at least she still tries.

f779f849_4ddd_42d3_8071_aa995da58e88.jpg

21 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

She hires a professional stylist for her UK appearances and magazine shoots. Why not do it for US appearances, too?

Why is everyone getting so bent out of shape about a comment about a hemline?  :ponderney:

If the dress were down to her knees you’d complain about her “being a mom now” and not **** enough. She can’t ever win with y’all lmao. :tiffeyeroll:

5 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Madonna, Cher,  JLO, Kylie...All put great care into their personal appearance. Those are the worst examples you could possibly have come up with.

Celine is one of the most stylish women I know right now. And even when she "misses," at least she still tries.

f779f849_4ddd_42d3_8071_aa995da58e88.jpg

Dude aren’t you like 40+ years old? What’re you doing ragging a celebrity’s appearance as if you were some pathetic teenager

Archived