ANY DAY NOW - Britney x "Apple Pie" Meltdown Countdown – The Official Popcorn Thread

none

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
14 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

I had high hopes for this :wendycry:

Why are you encouraging this? :lemmetellu:

5 hours ago, Good4Ya said:

WELCOME TO THE PARTY Y'ALL

EVERYBODY GETS A MELTDOWN TODAY!!

giphy.gif

:overwhelm:

Omg using this iconic gif from now on! :queenflopga:

2 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

@Cappycorn87 teas :embarrassed:

:cackling: I cackled :cackling:

2 hours ago, Goku said:

I-.... :cackling:

The lengths people go to continue their lies and protect their egos! :tiffeyeroll:

Why did fans even get worked up? For all we know the apple tweets and emojis  and mariah duets were a red herring to steer us from the pitbull collab. I never got worked up over it, the Holy Spearit told us time and again to "wait and see" and yet here people were discussing lyrics and whether she needed to be nude lmao:tehe:

Interesting read: https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/8427967/billboard-changes-streaming-weighting-hot-100-billboard-200

Beginning with the first week of Nielsen’s third quarter of 2018 (sales and streaming week of June 29 to July 5, which will be reflected on Billboard charts dated July 14), plays on paid subscription-based services (such as Apple Music and Amazon Music) or on the paid subscription tiers of hybrid paid/ad-supported platforms (such as Spotify and SoundCloud) will be given more weight in chart calculations than plays on ad-supported services (such as YouTube) or on the non-paid tiers of hybrid paid/ad-supported services.

The Billboard 200 will now include two tiers of on-demand audio streams. TIER 1: paid subscription audio streams (equating 1,250 streams to 1 album unit) and TIER 2: ad-supported audio streams (equating 3,750 streams to 1 album unit).

It doesn't seem like a big change, but it is. Artists that have a very young fan base will now possibly chart lower. And legacy acts will chart better.

Archived