ANY DAY NOW - Britney x "Apple Pie" Meltdown Countdown – The Official Popcorn Thread

none

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, claug326 said:

If i understand correctly, a sale still holds the same weight it did before. Streaming now counts as less. 

For arguments sake let's say she has 100 fans who buy the album and 50 who stream for free. Those 100 are still buying the album but now the 50 free streams count as less than they did before.

I may be wrong but I don't see how this helps. It favors paid over free but it's not like she is suddenly gaining more paid users as a result.

there's a distinction to be made between streaming for free and streaming for pay. that's the main rule change as far as i understand.

so lets say she's up against an artist like meghan trainor. of meghan's 100 streams, probably 20-30% of them will be from paid streaming services. of britney's 100 streams, i'd estimate more like 50-60% will be paid streaming (older demographic). therefore britney's 100 streams will count for more than meghan's.

unless there's something im not following here. either way i dont think its gonna make a huge difference.

did you guys see that twitter announcements?!?!

that radio deal?!?! they've been playing Apple Pie all day on the radio stations here! 

they even announced that Britney's working on a remix for it Apple Pie (Froot Loops Mix) ft. Miranda Sings

14 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

did you guys see that twitter announcements?!?!

that radio deal?!?! they've been playing Apple Pie all day on the radio stations here! 

they even announced that Britney's working on a remix for it Apple Pie (Froot Loops Mix) ft. Miranda Sings

Wait, what!!!!????

1 hour ago, I am Max. said:

I still find it weird that she hasn't updated her Instagram in like 10 days. I'm not buying the Apple Pie rumour for today, but I think she's up to something. 

She filmed/shot something few days ago, of course she is up to something...

Archived