ANY DAY NOW - Britney x "Apple Pie" Meltdown Countdown – The Official Popcorn Thread

none

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, OopsOverprotected said:

LOL. screaming at you guys still believing in Apple Pie.:mcwave:

And what do you believe in? That Britney will never release a lead single again?

I can't understand this satisfaction of making fun of people that believes in something. So f***ed up.

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

so that means our YT views will count even less? Fantastic :yeahhh:

YouTube didn't have much impact, I think. Britney always struggled with stream sales, her pure sales were always way bigger than streaming. And if you'd compare her to high charting acts today, she sells way more than they do. So this change in charting is a good thing, especially for Britney since she still hasn't transitioned to a streaming artist.

5 hours ago, Goku said:

I HATE THIS FANBASE

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I don’t even think a solo song was ever a thing. Britney can’t think about a tour and a song at the same time. It’s proven 

I am not expecting anything, but I'm curious to know your opinions as you seem sure nothing is coming. What  do you think about the video uploaded on Vevo? Would it be the pitbull collab then? But why on Britney's channel if she's featured?

29 minutes ago, Alexio said:

And what do you believe in? That Britney will never release a lead single again?

I can't understand this satisfaction of making fun of people that believes in something. So f***ed up.

No of course I want her to release a single but Apple Pie was made up by the fans and brought up by a random twitter account. so yeah. 

I believe in the Pitbull and Britney collab tho.

1 hour ago, Alexio said:

Interesting read: https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/8427967/billboard-changes-streaming-weighting-hot-100-billboard-200

Beginning with the first week of Nielsen’s third quarter of 2018 (sales and streaming week of June 29 to July 5, which will be reflected on Billboard charts dated July 14), plays on paid subscription-based services (such as Apple Music and Amazon Music) or on the paid subscription tiers of hybrid paid/ad-supported platforms (such as Spotify and SoundCloud) will be given more weight in chart calculations than plays on ad-supported services (such as YouTube) or on the non-paid tiers of hybrid paid/ad-supported services.

The Billboard 200 will now include two tiers of on-demand audio streams. TIER 1: paid subscription audio streams (equating 1,250 streams to 1 album unit) and TIER 2: ad-supported audio streams (equating 3,750 streams to 1 album unit).

It doesn't seem like a big change, but it is. Artists that have a very young fan base will now possibly chart lower. And legacy acts will chart better.

Only if people buy the music or pay to stream it. If nobody buys it and the free streams she has count even less, this doesn't look good for Britney.

2 hours ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

Why did fans even get worked up? For all we know the apple tweets and emojis  and mariah duets were a red herring to steer us from the pitbull collab. I never got worked up over it, the Holy Spearit told us time and again to "wait and see" and yet here people were discussing lyrics and whether she needed to be nude lmao:tehe:

If Britney and her team didn’t treat her career so poorly, maybe we’d be happier and all, then we wouldn’t get so worked up about every little rumor. 

Since when has Britney’s team done ANYTHING smart since the Circus era though? :janet:

I swear to god if this is real and it is the first single from an album, I will personally burn Larrys house to the ground if they screw it up like the past few single releases :letitburn:

Does Brinny have any holidays or fishing trips planned for next week? If so, then it’s definitely being released :jackk:

Archived