ANY DAY NOW - Britney x "Apple Pie" Meltdown Countdown – The Official Popcorn Thread

none

Just now, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I think Apple Pie and/or tree is real, Team B is just ******** themselves about releasing it. 

or  maybe they did their homework and wait till next week when the new sales>>> stream rules start working to change the politics of charting in billboard?

that would be a very smart move tho... the change of rules is true tho.

DoeJhHnWWsMz6.gif

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

or  maybe they did their homework and wait till next week when the new sales>>> stream rules start working to change the politics of charting in billboard?

that would be a very smart move tho... the change of rules is true tho.

DoeJhHnWWsMz6.gif

Do more fans buy over streaming? I usually buy several copies of the physical CD, then stream like 24/7 cut I want it to have a fighting chance at a good charting position. I always buy the lead single on iTunes too. 

I cannot wait until there’s a confirmation of an album release date. That’s the most exciting time of an era especially if you have a really good lead single and video. And this is a big one. 

Ten studio albums is no joke, and it being her 20 year anniversary is a huge moment in her career. I really hope that they play her big anniversary right, a super bowl performance is the perfect way to lead into a new residency. And she can slay it out of the park. 

4 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Do more fans buy over streaming? I usually buy several copies of the physical CD, then stream like 24/7 cut I want it to have a fighting chance at a good charting position. I always buy the lead single on iTunes too. 

I cannot wait until there’s a confirmation of an album release date. That’s the most exciting time of an era especially if you have a really good lead single and video. And this is a big one. 

Ten studio albums is no joke, and it being her 20 year anniversary is a huge moment in her career. I really hope that they play her big anniversary right, a super bowl performance is the perfect way to lead into a new residency. And she can slay it out of the park. 

when we get the confirmations this place will explode like apple crumble :janet:

Hi everyone, hope your day went well! I went back to my uni today briefly to do some work for my NCTJ portfolio and saw my friend. He has a girlfriend now so I'm happy for him. Took me 5 tubes to get home as there was delays :crying2: now I'm ordering pizza for dinner. 

7 hours ago, David Rose said:

which most 25 year old and over adults do. lets face it, britney's fan base isn't tweens anymore. this will help her a bit IMO. not much, but a bit.

If i understand correctly, a sale still holds the same weight it did before. Streaming now counts as less. 

For arguments sake let's say she has 100 fans who buy the album and 50 who stream for free. Those 100 are still buying the album but now the 50 free streams count as less than they did before.

I may be wrong but I don't see how this helps. It favors paid over free but it's not like she is suddenly gaining more paid users as a result.

Archived